Out-of-Character Chat

shadowdude505 said:
More music clips shared by me, no big surprise. Can't wait for the new Fairy Tail soundtrack in July. Hopefully it has this version of the theme on it (don't see why it wouldn't). May have to use this for a Gurren speech, heroic moment, or "hamming it up time."
Bro, with a soundtrack like that you could do anything and it'd be badass

[QUOTE="John Doe]I have returned from that dark abysmal place I call work. Who is alive, and who wants to write before I die the temporary death of sleep?

[/QUOTE]
Come young one I am ready, PM me

Hi everybody!

So I had a simple inquiry for y'all. I wanted to release some trivia about the behind the scenes work in Fairy Tail: A New Beginning, but I was interested in finding out how much demand there would be for something like that. Stuff like the inspirations for characters and settings, and why the plot turned out the way it did. BLUR gave me the okay, so this is totally legal.

If you'd like something like that, I have a trial question for you. HUGE HYPE COOKIES to whoever gets it right:

1) What city inspired the setting of Pinnacle City?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Hi everybody!
So I had a simple inquiry for y'all. I wanted to release some trivia about the behind the scenes work in Fairy Tail: A New Beginning, but I was interested in finding out how much demand there would be for something like that. Stuff like the inspirations for characters and settings, and why the plot turned out the way it did. BLUR gave me the okay, so this is totally legal.

If you'd like something like that, I have a trial question for you. HUGE HYPE COOKIES to whoever gets it right:

1) What city inspired the setting of Pinnacle City?
Bikini Bottom?

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Bikini Bottom?

[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt that though I myself have no idea. I joined after the rp finished the Pinnacle arc so I actually know very little about what the city created for the rp was actually like.

DaughterofAthena said:
I highly doubt that though I myself have no idea. I joined after the rp finished the Pinnacle arc so I actually know very little about what the city created for the rp was actually like.
Same

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]San Francisco?

[/QUOTE]
Close--the nearby San Francisco Bay is similar to Oblivion Bay--but not quite.

AllHailDago said:
San Diego? LA? Sacramento?
SD and LA are geographically close to it. The city hosting Blue Pegasus, Los Ichiyasco, was indeed inspired by one of them though!

Another hint: BLUR is very familiar with it. Very.

Lexielai said:
Close--the nearby San Francisco Bay is similar to Oblivion Bay--but not quite.
SD and LA are geographically close to it. The city hosting Blue Pegasus, Los Ichiyasco, was indeed inspired by one of them though!

Another hint: BLUR is very familiar with it. Very.
Malibu?

BLUR said:
Oh wait...it's SB isn't it...
santa-barbara.jpg

Bingo! Situated by the ocean and by the mountains (well, hills), just as Pinnacle is, I was inspired to create the city after I visited Santa Barbara.

Lexielai said:
santa-barbara.jpg

Bingo! Situated by the ocean and by the mountains (well, hills), just as Pinnacle is, I was inspired to create the city after I visited Santa Barbara.
Downtown SB is so nice (<3.<3)

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Ah Santa Barbara... a city named after my first love.... and a woman named Barbara....

[/QUOTE]
I feel like that's a reference

It's so quiet in here. It's sad so I invited two friends to help everyone energize themselves. Get excited because it's time for.......

images

Hey! So since you guys seemed a bit interested in the trivia, I'll hit you up with a more relevant one. Don't worry, it's easy!

2) Which real-life figure was the namesake of the leader of the Red Tide, Dr. King?

Lexielai said:
Hey! So since you guys seemed a bit interested in the trivia, I'll hit you up with a more relevant one. Don't worry, it's easy!
2) Which real-life figure was the namesake of the leader of the Red Tide, Dr. King?
Martin Luther King Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back