Out-of-Character Chat

BlackknifeVane said:
Hey guys, since Sabertooth is right outside of Crocus, would it be possible for Bailey to head into the city to investigate the sandstorm, and catch everything that's going on? Also, if anyone wants to collab, I am SO down. :D
I would be willing if you're looking to collab. What's your character like?

BlackknifeVane said:
Hey guys, since Sabertooth is right outside of Crocus, would it be possible for Bailey to head into the city to investigate the sandstorm, and catch everything that's going on? Also, if anyone wants to collab, I am SO down. :D
Bailey is at the King's meeting, so he's already in Crocus

BLUR said:
Bailey is at the King's meeting, so he's already in Crocus
Oh shit right xD Thanks for the reminder there @BLUR. Slipped my mind for a minute. Also @John Doe I'd be more than happy to talk character details in pm. Hit me up whenever and we'll talk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlackknifeVane

You're in the middle of the storm already ya goof cx Im sure both Athena and Maddy would like a pc to toy with interact with using their villains if you need someone still. Maybe.,

AllHailDago said:
@BlackknifeVane
You're in the middle of the storm already ya goof cx Im sure both Athena and Maddy would like a pc to toy with interact with using their villains if you need someone still. Maybe.,
I swear to God if you kill Bailey I will not be happy. DON'T GO ALL GEORGE R.R. MARTIN ON ME BRO. JUST DON'T!

BlackknifeVane said:
I swear to God if you kill Bailey I will not be happy. DON'T GO ALL GEORGE R.R. MARTIN ON ME BRO. JUST DON'T!
*makes a tick mark next to Baileys name in his notes on current player characters*

WHO SHALL BE THE NEXT GUILD MAGE FOR CIPHER TO TROUNCE!? Shall it be the dense-in-the-head Bailey O' Hara? The skin-crawlingly weird Nathan Wade!? Or! Dare I mention the girl so quick to their hearts most men don't even know what hit them, Angel Litwick!? Come on, come all, and let's see if you can DE-CIPHER this roleplay! :D

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]An' I'll mash ya mangee 'Umie skull in wiff me zoggin stick of gutz stabbin!

[/QUOTE]
1V1 ME M8 FINAL DESTINATION NO ITEMS 4 STOCK LET'S DO THIS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back