Out-of-Character Chat

Also, I might as well say this now, every active non S-Rank character will have the option of going up one rank for Tides of Fate

Last edited by a moderator:
BLUR said:
Na that won't be possible, these are gifts to people in this role-play :D
Awww That's awesome, all of patience and everything will be worth it in the end! xD I was already excited for Tides of Fate now my excitement has increased ten fold!

Lexielai said:
Boring as heck...I can't even remember that last time I've had a near-death experience! How's it being mod leader?
Yeah those are getting rare for me as well. As for the second part, it's alright. Lotsa work.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]I mean.... Cipher will be an S-Rank by then, and he'll need a Guild after this Arc.... *chuckles evilly* :P

[/QUOTE]
Sure after Drake wipes the floor with him he certainly would need a new guild~ (I have my hopes up.... And now I think I will fight to make sure Drake becomes the Ace >.> ) Though.............. After Common Sense he wants to wipe the floor with Cipher so he can stop randomly thinking about that time and facpalming/feeling intense embarrassment.

Peaceswore said:
Sure after Drake wipes the floor with him he certainly would need a new guild~ (I have my hopes up.... And now I think I will fight to make sure Drake becomes the Ace >.> ) Though.............. After Common Sense he wants to wipe the floor with Cipher so he can stop randomly thinking about that time and facpalming/feeling intense embarrassment.
Oooooh~ Rivalryyyyy~ *eyes glitter with malice*

You know how at the end of Captain America: Civil War it has text saying "Spider-Man will return." I just randomly thought it would be fun to do something like that for my characters in my final Kingslayer post.

Just to let everyone know, starting tomorrow, I'll be on much less frequently for a period of two weeks, but Hellkite and Dago are going to be around to make sure the plot moves forward smoothly, as well as address any concerns you may have

BLUR said:
Just to let everyone know, starting tomorrow, I'll be on much less frequently for a period of two weeks, but Hellkite and Dago are going to be around to make sure the plot moves forward smoothly, as well as address any concerns you may have
Please take good care of me Rper-senpais o///o

Hey guys, since Sabertooth is right outside of Crocus, would it be possible for Bailey to head into the city to investigate the sandstorm, and catch everything that's going on? Also, if anyone wants to collab, I am SO down. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back