Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="John Doe]IDK m8
Nathan can whip some ass. But let's give'er a go > :D

[/QUOTE]
Alright then. If you or Vane could make a PM for the three of us id be happy to participate. Though you guys will have to give me a bit. My actual computer is acting up, what with both the battery and charger going bad, and is refusing to charge even when plugged in. Once I get it going I'll join you guys for a bit. I do have work in about 2.5 hours though.

[QUOTE="John Doe]Ah too late. Mad went to work and I do in about an hour or less.

[/QUOTE]
BlackknifeVane is collabing with me. And I'm here all day now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played Overwatch so much that whenever I wrote "foolish boy" for Lynn I imaged it in Widowmaker's French accent xD

BlackknifeVane said:
Oh you're just thrilled with this aren't you?
Happy face means I like Bailey.

However if you judge based off my own characters, me liking a character may not be the..... safest thing for them >>

AllHailDago said:
Happy face means I like Bailey.
However if you judge based off my own characters, me liking a character may not be the..... safest thing for them >>
Bailey's all I have, I want some development not death PLEASE!!

DaughterofAthena said:
I just got done watching Captain America: Civil Wars and I am drawing many similarities between that and this rp. So much fun... xD
So Gurren is Captain America?

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. Fairy Tail was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement is that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the first master's grave, and tell the whole world "No, you move."

3779149-no-you-move-cap-says.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back