Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]
imageforums.php

Note to self: Kill Gurren.

[/QUOTE]
If you try, then I'm willing to bet it would be my queue to "ham it up." :P

I have a question. I think it's pretty self explanatory and it's the source of a lot of confusion for me at the moment so I hope someone can answer.

How much time has passed between the end of the meeting and the present IC time?

Some characters have had an awful lot happen in what I didn't think had been to long of a timespan and I might be wrong on that in which case I can do more with some of my own characters than I had been doing. For example, Jacob has traveled all the way back to Blue Pegasus. Lynn left the meeting, met with Caitlyn, fought with Caleb and then went back for Caitlyn afterwards and then brought Caitlyn back to a meeting with Cipher and Caleb.

I'm not trying to complain and I hope it doesn't come off that way, but that seems like a lot of time has passed and I'm trying to make sure I'm understanding that right in order to know that I do have more time within the passing of the sandstorm to do things progressive with my characters.

DaughterofAthena said:
I have a question. I think it's pretty self explanatory and it's the source of a lot of confusion for me at the moment so I hope someone can answer.
How much time has passed between the end of the meeting and the present IC time?

Some characters have had an awful lot happen in what I didn't think had been to long of a timespan and I might be wrong on that in which case I can do more with some of my own characters than I had been doing. For example, Jacob has traveled all the way back to Blue Pegasus. Lynn left the meeting, met with Caitlyn, fought with Caleb and then went back for Caitlyn afterwards and then brought Caitlyn back to a meeting with Cipher and Caleb.

I'm not trying to complain and I hope it doesn't come off that way, but that seems like a lot of time has passed and I'm trying to make sure I'm understanding that right in order to know that I do have more time within the passing of the sandstorm to do things progressive with my characters.
With what I've been told, the mods plan to jump the plot forward soon so... yeah. Basically a last call to do your shit now while ya can Theeners.

DaughterofAthena said:

30 minutes

For clarification, the king's last post is actually ahead of time by a bit, i had to do it during a lunch break just to make sure it was in before the timeskip was posted

Last edited by a moderator:
So I found this Fairy Tail AMV. I think the song is also applicable to what is currently going on and how it could wrap up. At the very least the song lines up to my wizards' viewpoints about always moving forward.

[media]

[/media]

shadowdude505 said:
So I found this Fairy Tail AMV. I think the song is also applicable to what is currently going on and how it could wrap up. At the very least the song lines up to my wizards' viewpoints about always moving forward.

[media]

[/media]
I noticed you like music fitting various points or characters in the story.

So I thought I'd offer a song for you, and anyone else, to listen to. I think it'll fit the Final arc of Tide's of Fate pretty well. Those familiar with it may find this ominous and not comforting at all :)

[media]

[/media]

Dunno if anyone is up to date chapter to chapter on Fairy Tail...... but I'm not ok. I won't be if this stays true QAQ *sobs into the abyss*

Plot post is up, might set the cat among pigeons a little, because as this is the last arc of New Beginnings, the stakes are increasing. Looking forwards to seeing how the characters respond. Should probably mention that Dark Mage status need not be permanent, it will likely only apply for the rest of this arc unless something exceptional happens.

DaughterofAthena said:
@BLUR @utdfan22 @shadowdude505 Libby will be going where other Lamia Scale mages go.
Not sure about the other Lamia Scale mages, but I'm leaning toward Sarafina going to the King's meeting and siding with him until the big picture comes to light. Since she's been at the Guild Hall during the recent Red Tide/King/Guild stuff, and doesn't fully understand the Red Tide, so she doesn't really know enough to make a radical decision.

shadowdude505 said:
Not sure about the other Lamia Scale mages, but I'm leaning toward Sarafina going to the King's meeting and siding with him until the big picture comes to light. Since she's been at the Guild Hall during the recent Red Tide/King/Guild stuff, and doesn't fully understand the Red Tide, so she doesn't really know enough to make a radical decision.
Ok. Good to know. I will await info from the others before I determine where Libby goes.

Also, @Refaulted is there any chance you might be interested in a collab between Jacob and Russel?

Also, @arcaneSentinel is there any chance you are bringing Aden back into the picture at all? We could write a collab for him and Ryannan if so...

@Hellkite Love the details in Sorcerer Weekly.

Eligible Bachelors And How To Catch Them, Part 3; Lamia Scale. I'm wondering what the Fairy Tail addition would be like and what they'd write for Gurren if he was on the list. Especially since he's based a lot off of Natsu and isn't actively searching for romance xD

BlackknifeVane said:
Yeah, sounds good. I'm kinda curious what they'll think of the events that transpired. I'm around pretty much for the rest of today if you wanna do anything. Hit me with a PM :)
Cool beans! I am currently at work though I am hoping to be home in about an hour or so.

shadowdude505 said:
@Hellkite Love the details in Sorcerer Weekly.
Eligible Bachelors And How To Catch Them, Part 3; Lamia Scale. I'm wondering what the Fairy Tail addition would be like and what they'd write for Gurren if he was on the list. Especially since he's based a lot off of Natsu and isn't actively searching for romance xD
Yeah, thought it might be entertaining! Was half considering writing an extract for that article down the bottom but then decided to keep it for another time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back