Out-of-Character Chat

Refaulted said:
Have one kill a man. O.o
I actually could've had Angel kill someone... she's out cold now, though.

I don't think I have anyone else that violent unless some silly man tries to flirt with Piper.

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1197-shadowdude505/" data-mentionid="1197">@shadowdude505</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/8976-utdfan22/" data-mentionid="8976">@utdfan22</a> If someone PMs me when you guys start writing, I should be able to join in if you two would be alright with that.

These Tides of Fate wouldn't happen to be a part of the ocean's gray waves, would they?

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowdude505 said:
These Tides of Fate wouldn't happen to be a part of the ocean's gray waves, would they?

[media]

[/media]
I was wondering the same thing actually. It's such a cool song.

Hmm... I have made an interesting observation. It seems that when you combine a size code with a header code, you get something even bigger than normal. I did not know that.

Name

Name

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Cries at being lied to by the Hellkite* QAQ

[/QUOTE]
Mwuhaha :P

In other news the plot post for the rally and the palace meeting will be going up in about 12 hours time. If any of you are working on collabs or want to get last minute posts in, this is your chance. After the meeting we're going to get into a more action orientated section of the arc, so downtime is coming to an end. Looking forward to it!

Hellkite said:
Mwuhaha :P
In other news the plot post for the rally and the palace meeting will be going up in about 12 hours time. If any of you are working on collabs or want to get last minute posts in, this is your chance. After the meeting we're going to get into a more action orientated section of the arc, so downtime is coming to an end. Looking forward to it!
I'm fired up.

Working on the post at the moment, although might be a touch later than expected. Have been going through working out who is at the meeting and who is at the rally so that I know who needs tagging where and who the King can address directly

Hellkite said:
Working on the post at the moment, although might be a touch later than expected. Have been going through working out who is at the meeting and who is at the rally so that I know who needs tagging where and who the King can address directly
Hype!

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Laments the lack of plot posts rather loudly*

[/QUOTE]
*puts Maddy in a box, mails him to this address to be delivered in the morning*

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Is betrayed by his one true love* QAQ

[/QUOTE]
Betrayed? I'm mailing you to the future you seek! Is this not a romantic gesture? Alas, my ignorance doth place another strike upon my slate of romance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back