Out-of-Character Chat

Hellkite said:
I know, I started working on the Rally post afterwards... I'm probably going to leave it for a day to let people reply to the King, so that I can wrap his response up in the same post and make things nice and neat
Well, I'm working on a mess of posts at the moment. I'm hoping to cover most of my characters all at once.

shadowdude505 said:
Thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes.
Well... Light can do thunderstorms and hurricanes. He just can't make snow because... well, because he's tried and failed so he just doesn't try anymore.

DaughterofAthena said:
Well... Light can do thunderstorms and hurricanes. He just can't make snow because... well, because he's tried and failed so he just doesn't try anymore.
I mean thunderstorms = Light, blizzards= Janke, and Lynn would bring the hurricanes (or at least help power them up).

I'm starting to imagine a weather caster explaining the weather in their battle area. "And over here is a whole lotta nope."

shadowdude505 said:
I mean thunderstorms = Light, blizzards= Janke, and Lynn would bring the hurricanes (or at least help power them up).
I'm starting to imagine a weather caster explaining the weather in their battle area. "And over here is a whole lotta nope."
I'm going to have Caleb, who btw senses changes I'm weatger, be very unsettled by whichever direction /area they are in cx a whole Lotta nope indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Seeing so may characters gearing up for what could potentially be utter and outright war?

[/QUOTE]
Ok. I guess that's an acceptable answer.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Soooo... How about that weather?

[/QUOTE]
What about it? I got to walk through a flood yesterday to get to my car... that was fun... no, actually it wasn't.

Sorry for not being around guys. Summer recently started for me and I've had to catch up on a lot of work i had to do, but I'm finally settling in. With that being said, I'm out of the country from the 20th to 27th, so i'll be out a little longer. Luckily for you guys, with the job Hellkite has been doing you won't even notice I'm out.

resized_mr-t-time-meme-generator-its-friday-fool-68b3ac.jpg

shadowdude505 said:
Good. Though I can't believe it's Sunday already.
I know. The week went so fast... and today is my only day off until next Sunday... ugh.

Sorry. Had to take a moment to grumble. Back to happy things!
xD

DaughterofAthena said:
*Fangirl clapping* I just got to quote Iron Man in a collab! So beautiful... should be up soon for the rest to enjoy! xD
Fun. I'm partial to "That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did," and " Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back