Out-of-Character Chat

Sorry for the slow movement guys, I was supposed to get stuff done this weekend but I went home for the weekend and I ended up spending all my time hanging out with friends. Gonna be back at it this week

BLUR said:
Sorry for the slow movement guys, I was supposed to get stuff done this weekend but I went home for the weekend and I ended up spending all my time hanging out with friends. Gonna be back at it this week
Yo BLUR can I ask a long-overdue favor?

BLUR said:
How dare you have an enjoyable weekend with your friends. You foul villain, you.

Refaulted said:
Enjoying the beginning of spring break. (B') Nerd.
You're only just getting Spring Break?????

And no. If I was a nerd this would've been done a week ago instead of the night before it's due lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
You're only just getting Spring Break?????
And no. If I was a nerd this would've been done a week ago instead of the night before it's due lol
Uh. Spring break in my state is always the third full week of April.

Also, I will change your typing from 'nerd' to 'dweeb', then.

Refaulted said:
Uh. Spring break in my state is always the third full week of April.
Also, I will change your typing from 'nerd' to 'dweeb', then.
That's weird

Roode

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]If ya don't mind, my friend, in our PM is the appropriate stuff. Could you please post Cipher's CS in the villain section for me? :)

[/QUOTE] Oh, you have permission to post that yourself. I want you to be able to go back to the CS anytime you want to make edits, so I don't think the mods are gonna post characters in the accepted characters area anymore.

BLUR said:
Oh, you have permission to post that yourself. I want you to be able to go back to the CS anytime you want to make edits, so I don't think the mods are gonna post characters in the accepted characters area anymore.
As you wish my BLUHRER (Fuhrer) xP *Bows*

Alright! IF anyone wants to go and read up on Cipher, they are free to do so.

On another note, I have a busy week (midterms have arrived!) but hopefully we'll still see some progress this week! I know the mod team is eager and excited to head into the third and final part of the Kingslayer arc. Get ready for some insanity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back