Out-of-Character Chat

Probably.

It's like +10 pages and I still have a bunch of readings to do as he assigns them. The only benefit is that the work assigned with the reading, I don't have to do.

Ten pages of work. It would be more, but me and three others divided the work.

Ah, okay. Then why not bust out as many as you can tomorrow, then maybe schedule one a day for the rest of the week? Or one and a half?

It was like....heavenly music just started to play as the website began to load, showing me the first few lines of information. I recognized it instantly and gasped, gaining hope that this, this was what I had been searching for. And the angels began to sing as I almost burst into tears at the thought of not struggling to complete this packet, and four others, that would together give me 500 points.

Dunno :/

I need to get my 67 to at least an 80. And I have to do plenty of extra credit. If I can spare any, I will

200_s.gif

@Mad Prince of Sanity Is Cypher's field around the Mermaid Heel mages so that they can't use their magic, or are they only trapped in the spiky cube? I've read your post and the way I've interpreted it was that the field was cast off to the side but the girls aren't in it.

DaughterofAthena said:
And then you should read @Kyra 's post as well... the one involving Kyla Hivan.
I read BLUR's post about the werewolves attacking the group, but I don't know which other post you mean. Kyra's posts didn't seem to have anything to do with the group.

arcaneSentinel said:
I read BLUR's post about the werewolves attacking the group, but I don't know which other post you mean. Kyra's posts didn't seem to have anything to do with the group.
This post happens right in the middle of all the werewolf chaos. Just the second half of the post... after the header labeled 'Kyla Hivan'. Kyla is standing off to the side of the werewolf fight and she manipulate's the light of Lycan Slayer's Roar to make it grow brighter and brighter to the point if nearly blinding in the moments after the vortex wipes the physical aspects of the attack away.

shadowdude505 said:
@Mad Prince of Sanity Is Cypher's field around the Mermaid Heel mages so that they can't use their magic, or are they only trapped in the spiky cube? I've read your post and the way I've interpreted it was that the field was cast off to the side but the girls aren't in it.
Nah they're just in the cube. The field does not reach them. But the material of the cube is thick and drains magic if it touches them/their spells.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Nah they're just in the cube. The field does not reach them. But the material of the cube is thick and drains magic if it touches them/their spells.

[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to be sure. Though I think I'll wait for the others to post before plowing forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back