Out-of-Character Chat

BLUR said:
Heading towards the direction of the flare would get you back to the Redfox. Since everyone had entered the city from the Redfox, they would notice that they were being led back to it.
How would they know to head towards the flare?

DaughterofAthena said:
How would they know to head towards the flare?
It should be fairly obvious, especially for those that were with Jason and Laura, but if you think your character wouldn't know that's fine too. Maybe they'll spot the others moving towards that direction

BLUR said:
It should be fairly obvious, especially for those that were with Jason and Laura, but if you think your character wouldn't know that's fine too. Maybe they'll spot the others moving towards that direction
Libby and Russel are in the restaurant waiting for Ryos. Chances are they don't even see the flare.

DaughterofAthena said:
Libby and Russel are in the restaurant waiting for Ryos. Chances are they don't even see the flare.
You don't need to worry about Libby, Ryos wouldn't be going to the flare until after he returned to the restaurant anyway

@Peaceswore I have been given permission to maintain control of my characters through to the end of the Kingslayer Arc so as to not make anyone randomly get wiped from existence or poofed off the planet. If you would like to collab, I'd be for it and if not, feel free to assume she's still standing behind Drake and still clinging to his shirt.

AllHailDago said:
Whatchu talkin bout ya foo?
Bailey is currently stuck in limbo because I've been waiting for the past 2 months for hellkite and refaulted to continue our post. I completely understand they're busy especially Hellkite as a moderator but I'm just a little bummed ya know?

BlackknifeVane said:
Bailey is currently stuck in limbo because I've been waiting for the past 2 months for hellkite and refaulted to continue our post. I completely understand they're busy especially Hellkite as a moderator but I'm just a little bummed ya know?
Ah. I get ya. I thought you were saying one character isn't enough to be important. Which seemed crazy to me.

Has it really been two months? Perhaps a tagged reminder might stir things up @Refaulted & @Hellkite . Perhaps if, and I apologize if I'm overstepping bounds here, but if it doesn't involve their own personal characters I could read up and respond for you?

AllHailDago said:
Ah. I get ya. I thought you were saying one character isn't enough to be important. Which seemed crazy to me.
Has it really been two months? Perhaps a tagged reminder might stir things up @Refaulted & @Hellkite . Perhaps if, and I apologize if I'm overstepping bounds here, but if it doesn't involve their own personal characters I could read up and respond for you?
That's really kind of ya :) thanks a bunch dagsy. But unfortunately it's a post that involves Bailey, Alicia, and Yuura. So yes it involves their personal characters. After like 2 pms and 2 tagged ooc posts I've done all I can at this point xD . Besides, Hellkite had said something about directing this post to fit within the main storyline, being a mod and whatnot, so I'm not sure what Hellkite-sama wanted to do there and I certainly don't want to cause any trouble plot wise for the mods. I appreciate the concern though pal :D . Besides,it's probably a good thing for me anyway, I have AP exams this week so I can focus on those before I go writing posts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackknifeVane said:
That's really kind of ya :) thanks a bunch dagsy. But unfortunately it's a post that involves Bailey, Alicia, and Yuura. So yes it involves their personal characters. After like 2 pms and 2 tagged ooc posts I've done all I can at this point xD . Besides, Hellkite had said something about directing this post to fit within the main storyline, being a mod and whatnot, so I'm not sure what Hellkite-sama wanted to do there and I certainly don't want to cause any trouble plot wise for the mods. I appreciate the concern though pal :D . Besides,it's probably a good thing for me anyway, I have AP exams this week so I can focus on those before I go writing posts here.
Ah alright. Well good luck with your exams then!

AllHailDago said:
I'm working atm, probably more or less constantly for the next 3 weeks covering for a coworker. Feel free to take over in my absence Dago, I was going to more or less going to leave Alicia hanging until I get back

Hellkite said:
I'm working atm, probably more or less constantly for the next 3 weeks covering for a coworker. Feel free to take over in my absence Dago, I was going to more or less going to leave Alicia hanging until I get back
Alrighty then. I suppose I'll read up on her cs and see if Ref will be on while I am at some point and get this goin

AllHailDago said:
Alrighty then. I suppose I'll read up on her cs and see if Ref will be on while I am at some point and get this goin
Her CS is kinda out of date, to be honest just a relatively mature, pragmatic depiction will do. Thanks Dago, lifesaver.

@BlackknifeVane

I'm at work currently, but when I get my lunch I'd like to read the most recent post you had with Hellkite and Ref. Could you find the page it's on and tell me please?

@Refaulted

If your too busy to post like Hellkite is I can also take temporary control of your character, or write them out of the situation if you like and it's ok?

@shadowdude505 @Mad Prince of Sanity

Would you both be available to continue our collab tonight?

@DaughterofAthena

Want to collab for Olive and Caleb tonight maybe?

AllHailDago said:
@DaughterofAthena
Want to collab for Olive and Caleb tonight maybe?
It sounds like you're planning a lot of collabs tonight...

I am free I do believe although I may be writing papers depending on how far I get right now. I've been working on papers since 9am this morning... its not fun. Just message me when you're free and I'm sure I'll be in dire need of a break.

DaughterofAthena said:
It sounds like you're planning a lot of collabs tonight...
I am free I do believe although I may be writing papers depending on how far I get right now. I've been working on papers since 9am this morning... its not fun. Just message me when you're free and I'm sure I'll be in dire need of a break.
Just the two actually. Oh, and I suppose our other collab. But that hardly worries me any. I'm sure it'll be fine. C:

I get off work at, iirc, 6:30 pm your time. So I should be available by 7 your time (5 pm, PST).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back