Out-of-Character Chat

shadowdude505 said:
I stayed up until 1:30am this morning and don't want to make that a habit (for my health).
Are you saying that staying up that late is unhealthy? I do it a lot... and I'm fine... I think?

shadowdude505 said:
I'd be available, but it depends on when you guys can get on. As an Eastern Time Zoner I'm three hours ahead of you and I won't have a lot of time to RP if we started at my 11pm. I stayed up until 1:30am this morning and don't want to make that a habit (for my health).
I'm on right now.

DaughterofAthena said:
Are you saying that staying up that late is unhealthy? I do it a lot... and I'm fine... I think?
I'm just quoting science.

In all seriousness I start my summer work schedule next week and the crew is going to be smaller than my boss would like. If I don't get sick things won't get any more complicated than it needs to.

shadowdude505 said:
I'm just quoting science.
And I was merely trying to joke around a little bit... I'm a nursing student so I know what's healthy as far as sleep is concerned as much as the next person likely does, if not even more. Unfortunately, nursing school and the recommended sleep schedule don't fit together. I think that's a major flaw in the system.

DaughterofAthena said:
And I was merely trying to joke around a little bit... I'm a nursing student so I know what's healthy as far as sleep is concerned as much as the next person likely does, if not even more. Unfortunately, nursing school and the recommended sleep schedule don't fit together. I think that's a major flaw in the system.
I guess my earlier statement was an unsuccessful attempt at a joke...

Well...I'm off to play more Overwatch open beta. I'm sure by the time I get back my notification box has exploded and I will be confused over which out of character chat is which (since I'm involved in Athena's hosted One Piece project as well as this one).

shadowdude505 said:
Well...I'm off to play more Overwatch open beta. I'm sure by the time I get back my notification box has exploded and I will be confused over which out of character chat is which (since I'm involved in Athena's hosted One Piece project as well as this one).
This one has hyphens in it. The One Piece OOC does not.

@AllHailDago @Mad Prince of Sanity

are_you_still_there_by_phillymar-d4uuznt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@EVERYONE

Dear EVERYONE,

Despite the comical manner in which I've addressed you today I'm actual gonna be somewhat serious with you all. And I do mean ALL of you. If you are participating in this rp consider this a message for you from me.

SO I want to impart a bit of a personal vow as well as a message for you all. I seem to hear people feeling unimportant. Left out. As if their character or characters makes no difference. That. Is. Baloney. And yes that's a word so :P

Whether you have one character or eleven your character(s) matter. You may not think so, you may not feel so. It may not even look like it. But it's true. Each action from any one individual can and will affect something or someone else somehow. A single action can affect things for arcs to come without your knowledge. And if I'm around all the way to the end of the sequel as a mod, as I hope and will try to be, I will make sure I find ways to make everyone's actions important.

I love long term payoff. I adore twists and turns. I love alluding to things to come. I love double fakes. It's visible in all my posts and cses if you look hard enough. I will try my hardest, work with all of you personally if I have to, to make sure your involved and important.

So. Enjoy yourself. Take that off the beaten path side adventure. Do something unexpected. Be a little silly. Have your characters grow. This rp is a framework laid by us mods, but the meat of the matter is molded by you players. Improvise, enjoy. It's what we're all here for. Every character is the main character of their own story. Even a small role or a supporting tertiary role is still a role.

Best fishes, Dago the Benevolent

AllHailDago said:
@EVERYONE
Dear EVERYONE,

Despite the comical manner in which I've addressed you today I'm actual gonna be somewhat serious with you all. And I do mean ALL of you. If you are participating in this rp consider this a message for you from me.

SO I want to impart a bit of a personal vow as well as a message for you all. I seem to hear people feeling unimportant. Left out. As if their character or characters makes no difference. That. Is. Baloney. And yes that's a word so :P

Whether you have one character or eleven your character(s) matter. You may not think so, you may not feel so. It may not even look like it. But it's true. Each action from any one individual can and will affect something or someone else somehow. A single action can affect things for arcs to come without your knowledge. And if I'm around all the way to the end of the sequel as a mod, as I hope and will try to be, I will make sure I find ways to make everyone's actions important.

I love long term payoff. I adore twists and turns. I love alluding to things to come. I love double fakes. It's visible in all my posts and cses if you look hard enough. I will try my hardest, work with all of you personally if I have to, to make sure your involved and important.

So. Enjoy yourself. Take that off the beaten path side adventure. Do something unexpected. Be a little silly. Have your characters grow. This rp is a framework laid by us mods, but the meat of the matter is molded by you players. Improvise, enjoy. It's what we're all here for. Every character is the main character of their own story. Even a small role or a supporting tertiary role is still a role.

Best fishes, Dago the Benevolent
That was the nicest thing anyone's ever posted here. I'm sure you said what a lot of people were certainly thinking. Thanks for the support my friend, it's certainly appreciated

BlackknifeVane said:
That was the nicest thing anyone's ever posted here. I'm sure you said what a lot of people were certainly thinking. Thanks for the support my friend, it's certainly appreciated
Nicest thing?! Wow! O///o thank you. I was worried it didn't reach anyone from the lack of response. Glad to hear it mah friend! Any time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back