Out-of-Character Chat

@DaughterofAthena

Can you help me out. It was a bit hard for me to work off your last post and I haven't been getting the recent notifications. Do you think you could help me out with what my next post will be?

arcaneSentinel said:
@DaughterofAthena
Can you help me out. It was a bit hard for me to work off your last post and I haven't been getting the recent notifications. Do you think you could help me out with what my next post will be?
Well, they did a timeskip to the ball so you don't even really need to reply to my last post. You just are 'poof! At the ball!' The only thing you really need to respond to, unless you want to respond to me, is BLUR's last post. Its the one that was posted yesterday and is the most recent post within the IC.

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, they did a timeskip to the ball so you don't even really need to reply to my last post. You just are 'poof! At the ball!' The only thing you really need to respond to, unless you want to respond to me, is BLUR's last post. Its the one that was posted yesterday and is the most recent post within the IC.
Oh okay. That's pretty cool.

Also, there will likely be another time skip in a week and a half time, chronicling the two days since the Red Tide's public debut. Try to get in posts before then guys! :D

BLUR said:
Also, there will likely be another time skip in a week and a half time, chronicling the two days since the Red Tide's public debut. Try to get in posts before then guys! :D
So did the Kingslayer vanish too? Because if there's another timeskip coming it sounds like trying to talk to her/provoke a battle isn't an option.

shadowdude505 said:
So did the Kingslayer vanish too? Because if there's another timeskip coming it sounds like trying to talk to her/provoke a battle isn't an option.
She's there, you can definitely talk to her, but she won't be sticking around for long wit all the guild mages out for her

@DaughterofAthena There was no crowd of common citizens at the ball. The only people there were nobles and mages, almost all of which would be crown loyalists, so there wouldn't be anyone for Lowell to apologize to.

Lexielai said:
Hey everyone. What's up?
I just wanted to share that, holy jesus, Captain America: Civil War is good. Go watch it. It has pleased me.
It's not great when the movie is forcefully spoiled for you since you work at a theater that is showing it in 8 different rooms. Ending has been spoiled. I am upset.

But I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Gurren Simon for Magic Council

latest
Hot_Anime_Guy3.jpg

BLUR said:
@DaughterofAthena There was no crowd of common citizens at the ball. The only people there were nobles and mages, almost all of which would be crown loyalists, so there wouldn't be anyone for Lowell to apologize to.
I will change that as soon as I am at a computer again. In case anyone is wondering, Lowell will simply be walking out then.

Just to let everyone know, I'll probably have the next Kingslayer plot post up over the weekend, get dem posts in

BLUR said:
ALSO
Background or no background?

2h4m4d0.png

rr3x1h.png
I like how the letters look 3D on the background version, but the Tides of Fate part doesn't pop out as much, for me anyway, as the letters in Fairy Tail. The Tides of Fate part may work better for me in a dark red, golden yellow, or without a gradient to a color close to black.

Edit: Or maybe use orange since it'll be complimentary with the blue background. Whether or not you end up changing it is up to you. These are just my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason the gradient goes to black is to symbolize the dark theme of the sequel role play, but I'll try a golden gradient

Users who are viewing this thread

Back