Out-of-Character Chat

2u73yo2.png

BLUR said:
Me gusta. But you may want to reconsider applying a gradient to the "Fairy Tail" for left-to-right light-to-shadow effect alongside "Tides of Fate."

Also officially Valedictorian. Yay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Me gusta. But you may want to reconsider applying a gradient to the "Fairy Tail" for left-to-right light-to-shadow effect alongside "Tides of Fate."
Two gradients feels a little too much for me :P

And congrats!

Lexielai said:
I'd like to see that.

Also holy crap, congrats dude!

Just like to make one quick announcement, and it's an apology to all of you wonderful role-players that have stuck with this for so long.

I know the Kingslayer arc has been grueling, non-sensical, boring, filled with plot holes, and all around chaotic. This is kinda what happens when so many things go wrong behind the scenes. So I'm really sorry that I'm basically wasting your time with this arc, time-skipping from one moment to another without any chance to tie up loose ends, or any responses from me for the questions you've asked NPCs and the like.

Luckily, we're getting closer and closer to the end of the arc, and then we can finally move on to the sequel and start fresh. I do hope you guys stick around for that, we've already began planning some pretty awesome events for you guys :D

So again, sorry for everything, and thanks for sticking with us!

BLUR said:
@Kaine quick question, would Tori and Bunny ever be able to be separated?
I haven't seen Kaine on in weeks so I dunno if he'll respond in time.

arcaneSentinel said:
I'm really sorry for not posting much in the arc too. I don't know. I just haven't been feeling it too much with it so far.
You are Team Rowlett. Therefore you are forgiven!

arcaneSentinel said:
I'm really sorry for not posting much in the arc too. I don't know. I just haven't been feeling it too much with it so far.
That's completely fine, I wouldn't hold it against you if you just retired yourself until the sequel :P

AllHailDago said:
You are Team Rowlett. Therefore you are forgiven!
It's evolution better keep his dope ass tie.

BLUR said:
That's completely fine, I wouldn't hold it against you if you just retired yourself until the sequel :P
Yeah, I think I might do that tbh. Btw, are there things that our characters can do to further their character or something? Or would those be more like the ranking up missions?

arcaneSentinel said:
It's evolution better keep his dope ass tie.
Yeah, I think I might do that tbh. Btw, are there things that our characters can do to further their character or something? Or would those be more like the ranking up missions?
Depends what you mean by furthering your character. Just their rank?

arcaneSentinel said:
I might.
I mean like expanding upon our characters and who they are. You know what I mean?
Oh definitely, Side Adventures are an awesome way to delve into your character's thoughts and feelings and progress them whilst everyone else is occupied. You can tackle some unfinished business from the past, or even simply write the daily proceedings of their life, with a few problems occurring here and there. Beyond that, when they open up again, mission prompts are an awesome way to interact with other characters and build your own character through those interactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back