Out-of-Character Chat

BLUR said:
Oh definitely, Side Adventures are an awesome way to delve into your character's thoughts and feelings and progress them whilst everyone else is occupied. You can tackle some unfinished business from the past, or even simply write the daily proceedings of their life, with a few problems occurring here and their. Beyond that, when they open up again, mission prompts are an awesome way to interact with other characters and build your own character through those interactions
Alright, cool. Can't wait to try some of them out.

@Refaulted I'm not quite sure where Yuura is so I wasn't sure if I should tag you in that post or not, but if he went back to the guildhall in the meantime like Asher and Marcella did, he very likely heard that interaction if not actually witnessed it. Just thought I'd mention it here. It's possible he's not there too.

BLUR said:
By the by, you are now allowed use of the "Hype Cookie" in this forum. Please enjoy :P
a4b6dd1fe082db9732d0985675edfcb45c9c7960f0eb42c308fda3d4eb2874e5.jpg

I'm having issues with my net since I just moved houses but I'm trying to get it sorted out. So if I'm a bit inactive, that's the reason.

DaughterofAthena said:
I'd say let's write one now, but they're kind of in two very different places at the moment... xD
True hahaha. But later in this arc we should definitely get to some collabs. It'd be really cool I think.

Random sidenote: I'd love for someone to get into a fight with Angel over righteous ideals. She could care less and it would be fun for her to try to get inside someone's head... if anyone's interested at any point...

OK so whoever decided to appoint Bailey as representative of Sabertooth I just want to say thank you so much xD . It's really nice getting back to posting in the main story again.

Also @arcaneSentinel we had a side mission planned, didn't we? If you want when the main arc finishes up we can start what up, if you want to of course

Well, if I had anything to say in regards to the present state of the IC, I'd say there was a heavy dose of responsibility just now. I can honestly say I'm curious to see what happens next... xD

As Jamke and Malakai are both representatives of the guilds my characters are in, I'm very pleased with how they have answered to the king, because it resonates with the decisions my own characters are going to make.

In other words, Jamke you have made Ryos proud :D

And Malakai, it's not really Rex's place to be proud of you, but WILD....FOUR!!!!!

BlackknifeVane said:
OK so whoever decided to appoint Bailey as representative of Sabertooth I just want to say thank you so much xD . It's really nice getting back to posting in the main story again.
Also @arcaneSentinel we had a side mission planned, didn't we? If you want when the main arc finishes up we can start what up, if you want to of course
Yeah, definittly!

My sentiments are.... the plot is thickening nicely. I can't wait for your guys reaction to a collab I'll be posting sometime in the next few days hopefully. It'll be.... interesting. C:

@Hellkite I was under the impression Olive had already been taken away and was no longer with Cipher, Caleb and Wyatt... is that not the case?

Edit: It's not explicitly written in a post anywhere, but it is what was communicated to me by @AllHailDago and @BLUR . I generally have a habit of at least knowing where my characters are.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
@Hellkite I was under the impression Olive had already been taken away and was no longer with Cipher, Caleb and Wyatt... is that not the case?
Really? Going over the recent posts the last I saw of her was when she was talking with Cipher and had had a barrel of pickles dumped over her, didi I miss something somewhere?

Hellkite said:
Really? Going over the recent posts the last I saw of her was when she was talking with Cipher and had had a barrel of pickles dumped over her, didi I miss something somewhere?
The dumping of pickles was prior to the two day timeskip by BLUR and I was told that in that time, she was moved somewhere else despite it never having been written specifically.

DaughterofAthena said:
The dumping of pickles was prior to the two day timeskip by BLUR and I was told that in that time, she was moved somewhere else despite it never having been written specifically.
Cool, in that case this scene can be the moving scene, where she ends up will depend on her response of course.

Hellkite said:
Cool, in that case this scene can be the moving scene, where she ends up will depend on her response of course.
So timeline wise, this post is happening before the meeting with the King? Because Alicia says that the guilds are meeting with the king at that moment... and it's kinda confusing...

DaughterofAthena said:
So timeline wise, this post is happening before the meeting with the King? Because Alicia says that the guilds are meeting with the king at that moment... and it's kinda confusing...
Timeline wise Olive now wasn't moved two days ago, she's been there the whole time and Alicia's dropped in now to deal with her, so its happening in real time

Hellkite said:
Timeline wise Olive now wasn't moved two days ago, she's been there the whole time and Alicia's dropped in now to deal with her, so its happening in real time
So... the post I'm currently writing with Dago and Mad Prince for Wyatt, Cipher and Caleb needs to change? We started working on something last night under the assumption that Olive was gone. We aren't very far yet so it's not a huge deal (to me, at least... I can't speak for the other two), but I'm trying to make sure I understand everything right.

DaughterofAthena said:
So... the post I'm currently writing with Dago and Mad Prince for Wyatt, Cipher and Caleb needs to change? We started working on something last night under the assumption that Olive was gone. We aren't very far yet so it's not a huge deal (to me, at least... I can't speak for the other two), but I'm trying to make sure I understand everything right.
If you're already collabing then I'll scrap what I had for Olive. My worry was that she and the others had been left hanging with nothing going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back