Out-of-Character Chat

BLUR said:
On another note, I have a busy week (midterms have arrived!) but hopefully we'll still see some progress this week! I know the mod team is eager and excited to head into the third and final part of the Kingslayer arc. Get ready for some insanity!
I assure you there's enough of me to go around. xD

Today's the day I finally get that big worldview project off my back. I should have a Gurren & Sarafina post up sometime later tonight @Kyra

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished my presentation.

hqDRw14O.jpg
d it.

I was gonna say "Had a molten fist through his chest'd it?" but whatevs. xD

Oh and I just wanted to share this too :3

11222886_10206166209810353_4251586307060051889_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should probably just officially withdraw or something... The main story just kicked off way too fast for me when it went up, and I can't even figure out where to start reading at this point, soo... I don't know at all what to do... >~<

@Refaulted So, I'm not trying to come off as rude. Your post was good and i thoroughly enjoyed it but Axis completely ignored the fact that Malakai hit him as well as Dusty did. And from his post, it most definitely was confident in his attack. Even if Axis blocked it, wouldn't of at least damaged Malakai as well? Did i miss something? It was rather anti climatic. Sandwich punch had me hyped. Wanted to see someone smashed like a can D8

Kaine said:
@Refaulted So, I'm not trying to come off as rude. Your post was good and i thoroughly enjoyed it but Axis completely ignored the fact that Malakai hit him as well as Dusty did. And from his post, it most definitely was confident in his attack. Even if Axis blocked it, wouldn't of at least damaged Malakai as well? Did i miss something? It was rather anti climatic. Sandwich punch had me hyped. Wanted to see someone smashed like a can D8
My apologies. I wasn't clear in my intentions with the post, which was that Axis's attack was meant to blow both Dusty and Malakai away, and he would make his escape as he was clearly outnumbered by many powerful mages. If you are upset with how it turned out, I can change a few things and try to make it better. But, the end result will be the same, with Axis making his escape. The only thing I could probably guarantee is that he will be somewhat sandwiched.

Refaulted said:
My apologies. I wasn't clear in my intentions with the post, which was that Axis's attack was meant to blow both Dusty and Malakai away, and he would make his escape as he was clearly outnumbered by many powerful mages. If you are upset with how it turned out, I can change a few things and try to make it better. But, the end result will be the same, with Axis making his escape. The only thing I could probably guarantee is that he will be somewhat sandwiched.
Oh thats up to you. i wasnt completely sure. Cause he wasnt really addressed by name the other character i dont think was, but its your guys battle. I know everyone types, writes and reads differently. As long as everyone involved understands whats going on, who am I to complain. Appreciate you answering my question though.

Kaine said:
Oh thats up to you. i wasnt completely sure. Cause he wasnt really addressed by name the other character i dont think was, but its your guys battle. I know everyone types, writes and reads differently. As long as everyone involved understands whats going on, who am I to complain. Appreciate you answering my question though.
Ah. To make it simple, Dusty doesn't know the names of a lot of mages. I've made his character rely more on Jacob for names. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was just brushing off Malakai. That was not my intention.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I should probably just officially withdraw or something... The main story just kicked off way too fast for me when it went up, and I can't even figure out where to start reading at this point, soo... I don't know at all what to do... >~<

[/QUOTE]
We're trying to get Kingslayer to wrap up as quickly as possible, but as I am in the middle of midterms right now it's very difficult. You could go on break and we can let you know when the sequel is starting up if you'd like?

Refaulted said:
Pfffffft. What kind of idiot would that be?
I dunno man.

Ugh, I have so much work to do and less than ten days to do it >.>

Arkytior said:
I dunno man.
Ugh, I have so much work to do and less than ten days to do it >.>
Probably some nerd.

Sounds horrible. At least you have a decent amount of time? 10 days seems like along time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back