Out-of-Character Chat

Alright guys, if any of you have anything else to say, please take it to Siren in a private message like she asked. The situation will be assessed by the moderators and hopefully we can come to a speedy resolution. At the end of the day, the mods have control of this role-play and will decide on what they think is best for the future of this project. I apologize if we caused any drama.

@Red Where is Ein in this role-play right now? I assume he's stuck somewhere, so please message me what the plans for Ein were and I'll help him get back into the thick of things

Win might be waiting on me. So I'll get back to Red and you soon. Like this afternoon.

Arkytior said:
Win might be waiting on me. So I'll get back to Red and you soon. Like this afternoon.
Add me to your conversation if you guys have one, if not I'll add you to ours

BLUR said:
Add me to your conversation if you guys have one, if not I'll add you to ours
I can't add people to the conversation, so you'll have to add me to yours.

So just as a general conversation starter I'd like to ask a couple questions of literally anyone willing to answer.

What do you all think of Caleb and Caitlyn (Rose)? How do you feel about how I've played them so far? Thoughts on their abilities?

Comments, compliments, criticisms all welcome. I'm trying to improve my writing so I'd love any possible feedback. Especially as these characters will be around for some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol dago ol chap. You worry to much. Rose seems good, i like her so far but more time will tell. I cant judge anything you do seeing as you have seen how much ive changed bunny over the last like 10 posts and i figure out how i want her character to be.

AllHailDago said:
So just as a general conversation starter I'd like to ask a couple questions of literally anyone willing to answer.
What do you all think of Caleb and Caitlyn (Rose)? How do you feel about how I've played them so far? Thoughts on their abilities?

Comments, compliments, criticisms all welcome. I'm trying to improve my writing so I'd love any possible feedback. Especially as these characters will be around for some time.
Caitlyn is developing into a nice character. While Cayleb is already a well-done character. However, Cayleb's character is in a situation that limits his development, in the same vain it allows you to expand upon it by showing his reaction to these events taking place around him. Ultimately, I will give you a criticism as a friend: Having collabed with you/the character a lot, I realize the character is immature and focuses a lot on self-image and that he's "fresh" and developing attachments to begin show-casing traits and quirks, however.... I do feel Cayleb is a bit.... not... reserved but... kinda more "sparse" in his thoughts/feelings, outbursts than I PERSONALLY imagined. He is YOUR character, but this is my take and friendly criticism. ^^

Keep up the good work Dagsy!

[QUOTE="John Doe]All this action, and here I sit desiring an in. Anyone wanna do a thing?

[/QUOTE]
It's an unfortunate time you've joined. Right now's probably the least likely time for players to be available to working on another adventure, since the Main Story is in progress and commanding most of everyone's attention here. There's a risk you might not be able to get involved until after the Kingslayer arc is over! I hope someone already told you that though and you're proceeding regardless, which would be cool :)

Lexielai said:
It's an unfortunate time you've joined. Right now's probably the least likely time for players to be available to working on another adventure, since the Main Story is in progress and commanding most of everyone's attention here. There's a risk you might not be able to get involved until after the Kingslayer arc is over! I hope someone already told you that though and you're proceeding regardless, which would be cool :)
I did take this into account. Nathan was born in Crocus and raised on the streets, which means he has a bit of a prime reason to be in or around the proceedings. The next step is just following the bystander law that any random passerby to a situation could get dragged in via their own curiosity or other causes. Of course I'm looking to discuss said entry rather than randomly throw him into someone's scene.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity] I do feel Cayleb is a bit.... not... reserved but... kinda more "sparse" in his thoughts/feelings, outbursts than I PERSONALLY imagined. He is YOUR character, but this is my take and friendly criticism. ^^
Keep up the good work Dagsy!

[/QUOTE]
Caleb without the y btw. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. May I ask what you mean by sparse and the like?

AllHailDago said:
Caleb without the y btw. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. May I ask what you mean by sparse and the like?
Like.... not as much talking and.... restlessness as I would expect from someone his age (I feel old now xD ) who is as his CS describes him.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]Like.... not as much talking and.... restlessness as I would expect from someone his age (I feel old now xD ) who is as his CS describes him.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. Yes. Actually I was thinking that over. Mostly I'd attribute it to his discomfort in his environment. And his desire to disprove Wyatt and impress Cipher. But don't you worry. His restlessness and such IS coming. C:

AllHailDago said:
Ah. Yes. Actually I was thinking that over. Mostly I'd attribute it to his discomfort in his environment. And his desire to disprove Wyatt and impress Cipher. But don't you worry. His restlessness and such IS coming. C:
[media]

[/media]

Hiiiiiiii

tumblr_nsj6w4GRlN1qh8rq6o1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back