Sekiya Naru

tumblr_static_5i9fdrcddn48g48swgco0o4os.png

Nadeko Sengoku

[/spoiler ]

*screams then dies*

Oh my gosh some of them look so perfect now I have to choose ohmygosh
O.o

No time for sleep

@Arkytior Depends what types you are looking for. These are finds from my late night stupor, but as you can tell, they vary greatly compared to what others consider cute and timid.

Chino

ZTLL8US.jpg

Some random favorites on my deviant art

d1a70cd962b8c7163bd3ed584d6c9ef4-d3djl6c.jpg

lily_of_the_valley_by_meago-d36i8oc.png

starlight_by_hachiyuki-d387qzc.jpg

7337c5b2e02e8139a49179faf3c6444c.jpg

4567c699633f68818c5a928b7ab887ab.jpg

a16b91723b47e229cb82e301afc780cb-d3j60ua.jpg

myself_by_purikko-d38wqa0.png

cm__utsuho_by_aikiiyukii-d3hlqgd.png

ia_by_akimiya-d4oqm0n.jpg

carciphona___toccata_by_shilin-d4evbnr.jpg

@Refaulted this was/is a big deal for me xD

@Kaine thanks lol. I'm pretty sure that second to last one is Anis (I think that's her name) from Barajou no Kiss

@Red thanks Lol

Hmm... that post felt a bit brief. Sorry if I didn't really do anything other than move conversation along...

@utdfan22 I'm not sure if you're still part of that conversation or not so I didn't tag you, but you can respond if you'd like.

@Arkytior Yeah, probably, its hard to find original artwork unless you browse deviantart for hours and go like 15 searches deep. if i have time i may try to find some stuff more like the others posted, but its hard without knowing what you are trying to find.

Ivory Witch]Hmm... that post felt a bit brief. Sorry if I didn't really do anything other than move conversation along... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/8976-utdfan22/ said:
@utdfan22[/URL] I'm not sure if you're still part of that conversation or not so I didn't tag you, but you can respond if you'd like.
Jamke will probably be leaving the cafe very quickly in my next post, so there really wasn't much point. I appreciate the consideration of this post. Thanks very much. @Ivory Witch

Kaine said:
@Arkytior Yeah, probably, its hard to find original artwork unless you browse deviantart for hours and go like 15 searches deep. if i have time i may try to find some stuff more like the others posted, but its hard without knowing what you are trying to find.
Oh you don't have to! Thank you though lol

I did end up finding what I needed. The main things was, there were multiple ways this could go, and I didn't yet have a set idea for appearance. Thank you again tho lol

And yeah, browsing devianart can sometimes get annoying lol.

GUYS!!!! I'm really sorry I haven't been around lately, but now I'm back and ready for action! Since the rp is finally active again I was hoping @Refaulted and @Hellkite we could continue our post with Bailey's grandpa? I mean no rush at all but I would like to get Bailey into the story doing things once more. So pm me or something and we can work something out, thanks guys! I appreciate it. Good to be back and see all you awesome people again!

To Everyone I Might Have Touched Within this Roleplay In Any Way Possible,

If you don’t already know by now (and I know a few of you do), I have made the grievous mistake of lying to all of you with knowledge of what I was doing and in doing so, I’ve put myself into a hole I don’t think I can dig myself out of. Despite likely being unable to dig myself out, I am writing to you now to formally apologize for my actions and to explain myself. If at any point in this letter, it seems I become defensive, I apologize for that as well as it is completely unintentional.

I have gotten myself into a situation where I have multiple identities within this site. I created them as I got more ideas for more characters because I wanted to get more attached to the story. Never in this was there any intent to cause harm or any intent to tear down the roleplay. I actually originally was trying to help breathe more life into the story although now it’s backfiring and I’m doing the opposite.

I first joined this roleplay with a single character: Piper Alyss. I fell in love with writing a story with all of you and with my friends - DeadgurlXD , sonicfreak101 and CelticHero37 – whom were highly active skittles at the time. And I got more and more ideas as I went. The first alternate account that I created is the account most of you know me best by. I created Libby and Olive and the ideas didn’t stop. I got addicted to building characters and to writing in this story and in doing so I have created a total of five different identities within this particular roleplay.

I am DaughterofAthena.

I am Hales.

I am Sergeant Sass.

I am Violet Obsidian.

I am Ivory Witch.

In the creation of all of these identities, I realize that I effectively lied to all of you and I admit that I knew what I was doing was wrong. It was at such a degree where I was enjoying writing so much that my knowledge that what I was doing was wrong escaped me for a while.

I am sorry. With everything I could possibly imagine, I am sorry for anyone and everyone I might have hurt through my actions. I am sorry for violating the rules of the roleplay. I am sorry for anything I might have done on any of my other accounts that was rude or that hurt anyone. I am sorry for anyone who lost opportunities within the roleplay due to my actions and my greed. I am sorry to all the moderators of the roleplay for violating the rules with knowledge and continuing to do so with each new account and each new character. For anything that I forgot to apologize to, I am sorry.

As of right now, my fate and future within this roleplay is within the hands of the moderators of the roleplay. All of my accounts are being merged together sometime after this apology is posted. I would not like to leave. I really do enjoy writing with all of you here and I think if anything, the existence of all those accounts proves that at the very least although that could be entirely subjective and I’m not trying to argue it. I am not going to be posting IC for any of my characters until I have a verdict because I have no wish to get further involved only to be informed that I am being asked to leave. If asked to leave, I will without argument. I understand that my actions may be unforgivable.

@Hellkite I truly did enjoy writing the interaction between Asher and Lotus. You write a fantastic sadistic villain if that’s any kind of compliment I can offer to you, I hope you’ll take it as an honest compliment.

@Refaulted I’ve written with you in multiple accounts and it has always been a pleasure. I also know I have bugged you a lot for posts and I’ve probably been an extreme nuisance and I greatly apologize for that. Whether you will continue to rp with me in our interactions within other roleplays is entirely up to you and I entirely understand if I don’t hear from you again.

@Peaceswore I truly enjoyed writing the interactions between Millie and Drake. They were an adorable duo. I apologize for any trouble I might’ve caused in my difficulties in timing on collabs especially since they were collabs I never should’ve been involved in in the first place. This apology can extend to @GoldenBlight as well.

@Arkytior I have annoyed you to no end on multiple levels in multiple places through multiple accounts and multiple storylines. I am aware of this. I put Isanna through the strife of working with Asher and Marcella, Angel – twice, Russel and throughout all of it, I lacked the patience I should’ve had knowing that you are busy in school and that real life exists. I really don’t have a life and this probably shows that. I apologize for making it seem as though my lack of a life meant that you had to be around more than you could.

@Mad Prince of Sanity and @AllHailDago After the strife of writing our last post, I don’t believe I ever apologized for how uncooperative I was. I apologize for that. I also apologize for everything described in this letter and for taking up the spotlight of villainy that should’ve just belonged to you two.

@Lexielai You were the main person in charge when I began this whole charade and I know you definitely put up with your fair share of bombardment with me on multiple ends. Although you’re gone now, that doesn’t excuse me from owing you and apology and I’m going to give it. I’m sorry for bugging you as Sergeant Sass and as Ivory Witch in regards to ‘From the Ashes’. I’m sorry for bugging you as Ivory Witch and as Violet Obsidian in regards to ‘Ice Maiden and Windrunner’. I’m sorry for being so annoying in my lack of confidence in running ‘Gone Viral’ as a mission prompt. I’m sorry for crossing the line so many times as Hales in both ‘True Colors’ and in ‘Requiem for a Dream’.

@BLUR I think you’re the one I owe the most apologies to. I’ve complained to you on multiple levels, I’ve interacted with you on multiple accounts and in my actions I’ve created more work for you and for the entire GM team of this roleplay. If you could ever come to accept my apology, it would mean the world. This really is a fantastic roleplay. Team All Fiore was one of the best roleplay pieces I have ever been involved in. I know it was a collaborative effort on part of all the mods, but I collaborated with you on several levels/points within it and I’m sorry it was a lie on my part. You really do have a fantastic crew and a fantastic project here and I hope you know that.

If I haven’t already said it enough, I’m sorry again. I’d say it a million times if I could but this really is getting long.

If you would like to yell at me, or go on a rant, or anything of that sort, feel free to PM me. I promise I will read it and I promise that I will not argue with you on any regard at all. I will read through OOC posts as well if you happen to respond here in the OOC although I personally think it’d be more polite to not spam the OOC with yelling. I’ve done the mods here enough disrespect and I’d rather not bring them further trouble if it is not necessary to do so.

I completely understand if anyone and/or everyone never want to have anything to do with me ever again and if silence is to be the punishment I receive, I’ll accept it. Thank you everyone for roleplaying with me here and if I get the chance to roleplay with you again, either here or anywhere else on the site, I would/will do anything and everything I can to regain your trust. For now, I’m still on the site and I’m still available if you’d like to find me.

I will sign in the name this roleplay once gave me, simply because it is the most honest of all the identities I’ve had.

Siren

DaughterofAthena said:

If you don’t already know by now (and I know a few of you do), I have made the grievous mistake of lying to all of you with knowledge of what I was doing and in doing so, I’ve put myself into a hole I don’t think I can dig myself out of. Despite likely being unable to dig myself out, I am writing to you now to formally apologize for my actions and to explain myself. If at any point in this letter, it seems I become defensive, I apologize for that as well as it is completely unintentional.

I have gotten myself into a situation where I have multiple identities within this site. I created them as I got more ideas for more characters because I wanted to get more attached to the story. Never in this was there any intent to cause harm or any intent to tear down the roleplay. I actually originally was trying to help breathe more life into the story although now it’s backfiring and I’m doing the opposite.

I first joined this roleplay with a single character: Piper Alyss. I fell in love with writing a story with all of you and with my friends - DeadgurlXD , sonicfreak101 and CelticHero37 – whom were highly active skittles at the time. And I got more and more ideas as I went. The first alternate account that I created is the account most of you know me best by. I created Libby and Olive and the ideas didn’t stop. I got addicted to building characters and to writing in this story and in doing so I have created a total of five different identities within this particular roleplay.

I am DaughterofAthena.

I am Hales.

I am Sergeant Sass.

I am Violet Obsidian.

I am Ivory Witch.

In the creation of all of these identities, I realize that I effectively lied to all of you and I admit that I knew what I was doing was wrong. It was at such a degree where I was enjoying writing so much that my knowledge that what I was doing was wrong escaped me for a while.

I am sorry. With everything I could possibly imagine, I am sorry for anyone and everyone I might have hurt through my actions. I am sorry for violating the rules of the roleplay. I am sorry for anything I might have done on any of my other accounts that was rude or that hurt anyone. I am sorry for anyone who lost opportunities within the roleplay due to my actions and my greed. I am sorry to all the moderators of the roleplay for violating the rules with knowledge and continuing to do so with each new account and each new character. For anything that I forgot to apologize to, I am sorry.

As of right now, my fate and future within this roleplay is within the hands of the moderators of the roleplay. All of my accounts are being merged together sometime after this apology is posted. I would not like to leave. I really do enjoy writing with all of you here and I think if anything, the existence of all those accounts proves that at the very least although that could be entirely subjective and I’m not trying to argue it. I am not going to be posting IC for any of my characters until I have a verdict because I have no wish to get further involved only to be informed that I am being asked to leave. If asked to leave, I will without argument. I understand that my actions may be unforgivable.

@Hellkite I truly did enjoy writing the interaction between Asher and Lotus. You write a fantastic sadistic villain if that’s any kind of compliment I can offer to you, I hope you’ll take it as an honest compliment.

@Refaulted I’ve written with you in multiple accounts and it has always been a pleasure. I also know I have bugged you a lot for posts and I’ve probably been an extreme nuisance and I greatly apologize for that. Whether you will continue to rp with me in our interactions within other roleplays is entirely up to you and I entirely understand if I don’t hear from you again.

@Peaceswore I truly enjoyed writing the interactions between Millie and Drake. They were an adorable duo. I apologize for any trouble I might’ve caused in my difficulties in timing on collabs especially since they were collabs I never should’ve been involved in in the first place. This apology can extend to @GoldenBlight as well.

@Arkytior I have annoyed you to no end on multiple levels in multiple places through multiple accounts and multiple storylines. I am aware of this. I put Isanna through the strife of working with Asher and Marcella, Angel – twice, Russel and throughout all of it, I lacked the patience I should’ve had knowing that you are busy in school and that real life exists. I really don’t have a life and this probably shows that. I apologize for making it seem as though my lack of a life meant that you had to be around more than you could.

@Mad Prince of Sanity and @AllHailDago After the strife of writing our last post, I don’t believe I ever apologized for how uncooperative I was. I apologize for that. I also apologize for everything described in this letter and for taking up the spotlight of villainy that should’ve just belonged to you two.

@Lexielai You were the main person in charge when I began this whole charade and I know you definitely put up with your fair share of bombardment with me on multiple ends. Although you’re gone now, that doesn’t excuse me from owing you and apology and I’m going to give it. I’m sorry for bugging you as Sergeant Sass and as Ivory Witch in regards to ‘From the Ashes’. I’m sorry for bugging you as Ivory Witch and as Violet Obsidian in regards to ‘Ice Maiden and Windrunner’. I’m sorry for being so annoying in my lack of confidence in running ‘Gone Viral’ as a mission prompt. I’m sorry for crossing the line so many times as Hales in both ‘True Colors’ and in ‘Requiem for a Dream’.

@BLUR I think you’re the one I owe the most apologies to. I’ve complained to you on multiple levels, I’ve interacted with you on multiple accounts and in my actions I’ve created more work for you and for the entire GM team of this roleplay. If you could ever come to accept my apology, it would mean the world. This really is a fantastic roleplay. Team All Fiore was one of the best roleplay pieces I have ever been involved in. I know it was a collaborative effort on part of all the mods, but I collaborated with you on several levels/points within it and I’m sorry it was a lie on my part. You really do have a fantastic crew and a fantastic project here and I hope you know that.

If I haven’t already said it enough, I’m sorry again. I’d say it a million times if I could but this really is getting long.

If you would like to yell at me, or go on a rant, or anything of that sort, feel free to PM me. I promise I will read it and I promise that I will not argue with you on any regard at all. I will read through OOC posts as well if you happen to respond here in the OOC although I personally think it’d be more polite to not spam the OOC with yelling. I’ve done the mods here enough disrespect and I’d rather not bring them further trouble if it is not necessary to do so.

I completely understand if anyone and/or everyone never want to have anything to do with me ever again and if silence is to be the punishment I receive, I’ll accept it. Thank you everyone for roleplaying with me here and if I get the chance to roleplay with you again, either here or anywhere else on the site, I would/will do anything and everything I can to regain your trust. For now, I’m still on the site and I’m still available if you’d like to find me.

I will sign in the name this roleplay once gave me, simply because it is the most honest of all the identities I’ve had.

Siren

I would normally comment, but i feel this is bigger than a simply "insert an opinion here" Though i do think you should bring this too the guys in your own hosted project as a lot of them interact with characters from those said accounts as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
I would normally comment, but i feel this is bigger than a simply "insert an opinion here" Though i do think you should bring this too the guys in your own hosted project as a lot of them interact with characters from those said accounts as well.
A letter to my own roleplay is in the works although I felt this one took priority seeing as it was affected on a greater scale.

@DaughterofAthena Haha, this is crazy.

You're right that you caused me grief. Your personas pissed me off the most out of everyone. I'm not mad at you or any of them anymore though; I get that shit happens and people make mistakes that seem like good ideas at the time. I'm no exception. You did a lot of good things for this roleplay too, which I'm grateful for, like all the involvement you stirred up among the OOC and how much of the writing load you managed to bear off our backs.

It's not my decision anymore, but I'm glad you came clean. I once went through a stage where I thought about multiple identity deception to win back a girl's heart, so it's not totally alien to me. You did something pretty dishonest, but if you're willing to change then that hardly matters to me. I care about the people that decide to make a difference in their choices and their lives, even if it means admitting something terrible to become someone better.

If you're willing to force yourself to be more honest after learning from your error, then you're okay in my book, Siren. Surprised you took the nickname I gave you to heart xD

Cheers,

Lexielai

DaughterofAthena said:

I am DaughterofAthena.

I am Hales.

I am Sergeant Sass.

I am Violet Obsidian.

I am Ivory Witch.

Siren

*Blinks, blinks again, before swallowing a terrible joke and simply sets ice-packs on what must undoubtedly be VERY overworked fingers at this point*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back