Out of Character Chat

I would personally recommend google docs if only because it constantly saves while you type

Alright, so shuffled some spirits around maybe this lineup will work a little better.

Ravyn: Darkness
Lily: Wind (Locked)
Darya: Artemis
Cori: Fire
Jupiter: Water
Keiran: Apollo
Lukanis: Earth
Amy: Light

That leaves Thunder and Ice for whoever picks up the ninth Crest. Thoughts? Different preferences? Most of these can still be shuffled around.

I guess like, the oone thing that gives me pause is that the light evolutions are clearly based on garurumon and we already have a gabumon, so it feels a little odd maybe.

Ooh, my immediate thought is eeey, Apollo is my favorite god haha. I also thought Artemis might work well for Darya cause of the rabbit theme which ties into her Digimon. then we could be twins oho

But I actually spent a bit of time researching about the spirits and Olympians and whatnot so I can give a less biased opinion haha. I think if I had a choice for Keiran from the options available...it might actually be Jupitermon? First, because sun/solar power kind of infringes upon Fire Spirit / Cori's territory (if she goes down that path). And as we don't have a Lightning Spirit (yet) Jupiter might have better cohesion. Also I'm guessing our partners will still be with us at this time, and I thought fire power might...melt poor Vikemon. xD So maybe it's too big of a change between them. And lastly I think with the "personalities" it says on the wiki, there is a more viable growth path towards Jupitermon for Otonashi...mostly because Apollomon was described as being "prideful" and "heartless," which...well, as much as he loves punching things it's hard for me to imagine him getting to that point eheheh.
Tbh I think Otonashi would be pretty happy with Apollomon's "cool fire powers," but I could see him also being happy with cool "electric punching powers."
So, in conclusion, that's my thought processing.
Though I'm really not unhappy with whatever. xD
Even if it's a giant penguin who hits things with popsicles lmfao

But also, if a Neptune route ever became available--- :lenny:

what about like

Gawappamon -> Shawujinmon -> Neptunemon ?

Gawappamon is pretty derpy though...
Gawappamon is very derpy...

First, because sun/solar power kind of infringes upon Fire Spirit / Cori's territory (if she goes down that path)
Going with the theme of the characters just being grabbed and what's responsible not necessarily thinking everything through, the doubling doesn't matter anymore. Otherwise Artemis wouldn't have worked because water/ice.

Also I'm guessing our partners will still be with us at this time
For the most part. Who knows what'll happen down the road.

And lastly I think with the "personalities" it says on the wiki, there is a more viable growth path towards Jupitermon for Otonashi...mostly because Apollomon was described as being "prideful" and "heartless," which...well, as much as he loves punching things it's hard for me to imagine him getting to that point eheheh.
Kinda like the partner Digimon, I wouldn't worry too much about the personalities on the wiki.

I guess like, the oone thing that gives me pause is that the light evolutions are clearly based on garurumon and we already have a gabumon, so it feels a little odd maybe.

Light is very much based on Garurumon. Dark is always an option as well. I'm not locked on Ravyn having that by any means. Just thought it was kinda funny having an angel partner and then the spirit of darkness. xD

there is a literal revolver digimon.

JF3lc0y.jpg

I don't know where you would go from there though.

EDIT: I don't know where you go but it definitely ends with this dude

dgegLal.jpg

okay now I'm just posting random digimon that I'm in love with

5An4GdU.jpg

Look at it! It's a tiny dinosaur with an M16! It's got a little helmet and its skin is navy camo patterned!

All I know is that Cori is gonna be voted as 'Most likely to get eaten by a giant Digimon after kicking t in the shin' and that suits me just fine haha.

I mean if you have a preference out of all the options I've listed, you're welcome to let me know. It's all pretty up in the air still aside from a couple spirits I've locked in

Oh I just mean anything is western iffen you put a cowboy hat on right?

I'm actually a Scot so yea, that is indeed about how I'd imagine how that works.

I'm not too picky with what Jupiter ends up with, but the water path looks pretty cool and I'd be down for that if no other match presents itself (kraken lady is terrifying ! (*w*))
I should probably look up stuff on the spirits though... I'm a tad under-qualified to make a educated match with Jupiter haha XD I didn't watch Frontier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back