Out of Character Chat

Imma be honest, I really don't know how to start off this post. Does anyone wanna collab on a post? just to get the conversation going or something?

yeah that'd be cool, Ravyn and Amy haven't spoken yet have they? Normally I'm a bit better about interacting but I've kinda been doing my own thing mostly this Rp.

And I think that's a pretty big fuck up on my part.

But no, they haven't really interacted. Ravyn hasn't really interacted with a lot of people outside of Lily treating a cut on her neck and her threatening to drag Jupiter with them when they first arrived. And... like one line with Darya

ehhh I don't think it's really anyone's fault, I haven't really been proactive about it either. I'll set up a google doc then?

Otonashi had tiny interaction with Jupiter and Heinrich and that was it for me xD
But it's okay, just gives more time to develop the true OTP, Otonashi x Gomamon lmfao

(Open to any potential future collabs tho ;> )

As another note for everyone, especially in scenes like this, your posts don't all have to be massive.

Well if anyone is interested in having a rough'n'tumble character such as Cori decide to include herself into conversation, albeit late or otherwise, feel free to let me know. I would imagine she'd likely have given the town a mild once over before sequestering herself away anyhow, so if I'm late to a collab, should anyone be interested in letting her join, that would be a fair enough reason I'd imagine.

Well if anyone is interested in having a rough'n'tumble character such as Cori decide to include herself into conversation, albeit late or otherwise, feel free to let me know. I would imagine she'd likely have given the town a mild once over before sequestering herself away anyhow, so if I'm late to a collab, should anyone be interested in letting her join, that would be a fair enough reason I'd imagine.

We could do a Pequeno Pretz collab if we don't wanna break up the budding Ravmy womance xD

I can't help it I'm a filthy shipper on board
expect crack everywhereeee

I was also tossed the link but
I can go along with whatever. Collab sounds really fun though. :3
And yessss interactions laksdjalkd

I'm not going to push you guys one way or another, it's between you and Pretz. You guys wanna jump in this scene with Amy and Ravyn? That's fine. Wanna have your own scene? That's fine too.

Regardless of your decision, should you need the likes of Leomon, Sorcerimon, or Wizarmon, just let me know

My friends and I literally use a wheel to decide things so ;;
I'm not the best at landing on decisions haha

I just didn't want to take focus away from anyone if you guys were already settled into your own thing. I haven't read it yet eheh, but, I'm also down for anything tbh.

I'm gonna knock your heads together in a minute... lol

Why don't you just do your own thing then?

I'm gonna knock your heads together in a minute... lol

Why don't you just do your own thing then?

Truly in memory of Henrich haha gotta wrangle the kidz xD

Sorry my focus isn't 100% at the moment, so I can't be very helpful actually I'm just never helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back