Out of Character Chat

For the most part. Who knows what'll happen down the road.

Wh--wha---- Noooo!!
I'll die with my Digimon
I have been exposed to too many Gomamon gifs damnit

And I'm back. Either or, whatever seems easiest for you.

I refuse to re-enter decision making hell
I lay this choice on you

I did think about how I wanted to start for my character tho
I was gonna have him passively interact with Sorcerimon and idk if I should run it by with you KageYuuki KageYuuki first. Though I was thinking it should be short af so not to take up too much time as opposed to a full scene. xD

mmm that Dagomon's a handsome digimon.

The hottest :lenny:
Inb4 tentacle hentai

Last edited:
Wh--wha---- Noooo!!
I'll die with my Digimon

I refuse to re-enter decision making hell
I lay this choice on you

I was gonna have him passively interact with Sorcerimon and idk if I should run it by with you KageYuuki KageYuuki first. Though I was thinking it should be short af so not to take up too much time as opposed to a full scene. xD

The hottest :lenny:
Inb4 tentacle hentai
Made my decision =P

Wh--wha---- Noooo!!
I'll die with my Digimon

Note: make Goma the first to die

If you need me to play him I can whenever I escape work. Though I'm sure you could handle him too.

Note: make Goma the first to die

If you need me to play him I can whenever I escape work. Though I'm sure you could handle him too.

The GM has gone mad with power--

I'm just gonna have Keiran ask him if he can let him play the tutorial, cause he's confused af how this game works. So unless you have some words of wisdom you think he would say, otherwise I was going to write something vague about a non response haha.

The GM has gone mad with power--

I'm just gonna have Keiran ask him if he can let him play the tutorial, cause he's confused af how this game works. So unless you have some words of wisdom you think he would say, otherwise I was going to write something vague about a non response haha.
Bow before me mortals!

He'd prob tell Keiran it isn't a game (again)

Did that mean she was data as well? Maybe she was just a copy of her real self, a complex set of variables going around thinking she was a person while the real Amy got on with her life.

This gave me so many unintentional war flashbacks to the anime masterpiece Garzey's Wing

I do recommend reading the posts, especially before making an entrance once your character is done. Any posts by lettuce or throne trinity can be safely ignored, however.

But very basic run down.
  • Everyone woke up in the same clearing
  • Arguments ensued on what to do
  • Eventually agree to follow the nearby river in hopes of finding a town or just someone
  • Attacked by leomon
  • Confusion clears up and he takes them to the village of beginnings
  • Everyone meets their digimon
  • Ogremon and several goblimon attack
  • Partners evolve, lot of the village is destroyed
  • Sorcerimon points them towards Infinity Mountain
  • Everyone's eating dinner and falling asleep for the night

I do recommend reading the posts, especially before making an entrance once your character is done. Any posts by lettuce or throne trinity can be safely ignored, however.

But very basic run down.
  • Everyone woke up in the same clearing
  • Arguments ensued on what to do
  • Eventually agree to follow the nearby river in hopes of finding a town or just someone
  • Attacked by leomon
  • Confusion clears up and he takes them to the village of beginnings
  • Everyone meets their digimon
  • Ogremon and several goblimon attack
  • Partners evolve, lot of the village is destroyed
  • Sorcerimon points them towards Infinity Mountain
  • Everyone's eating dinner and falling asleep for the night

Gotcha. Since I've got a lot of reading to do and a character to make, I probably won't post till Sunday or Monday, but we'll see. ^^

Gotcha. Since I've got a lot of reading to do and a character to make, I probably won't post till Sunday or Monday, but we'll see. ^^
No worries, though it shouldn't be too long of a read. Maybe an hour.

Or do I just read fast...?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Welcome potential newcomer!!

If yahll can read 5 pages in an hour you're both much faster than me xD

I think it took me longer than that to catch up when I first joined and that was some pages back.

While it doesn't affect you guys too much since you've already chosen your partner, added a new Digimon to the partner list.

Welcome! Sorry I'm late. I somehow never get notifications on Ooc.
But you'll find my Ic posts proving I didnt crash the party without an invitation . lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back