Out of Character Chat

Shortcake said:
635889276069033170-595303211_tumblr_o140jlHkQR1rx1v6bo2_400.gif
Extremely accurate representation.

Just so you all are aware, I am currently working on the opening for the In Character part of this roleplay. Once Mew Two, Nine-Tails and Dialga are posted (if Dialga is posted) We will be able to start!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
Just so you all are aware, I am currently working on the opening for the In Character part of this roleplay. Once Nine-Tails and Dialga are posted (if Dialga is posted) We will be able to start!
Yaaaay. Opening post for MewMew will legitamately involve muffins.

/sleepy

ughhhh this medicine. some days I feel fine some days I feel like I wanna spend the whole day in bed. @____@;;

I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT USING THE TEMPLE FROM THE ACTUAL MEWVIE (hahaha) UNTIL JUST NOW! FTW

Also, can I just say I freaking love the way you set up your bio, mono. "Arcanine do-gooder types."

Raka: /points to Ain. Point proven.

Joking aside, thank you! Honestly I enjoyed writing the first person pov bio's because it let me feel out their manner of speech.

Tbh I am on like 3

monopoisoner said:
Raka: /points to Ain. Point proven.

Joking aside, thank you! Honestly I enjoyed writing the first person pov bio's because it let me feel out their manner of speech.
Haha he hasn't seen her pissed off yet then.

So what limits are there on mega evolution? Can it only be done once a day or is there a time limit?

IG42 said:
So what limits are there on mega evolution? Can it only be done once a day or is there a time limit?
It can only be used for 30-40 minutes, because it gives the user enormous amounts of energy and if a user uses Mega Evolution for any longer, it will often cause them to become extremely confused and unable to control themselves. Often it will leave them with hallucinations that will cause them to attack themselves and their own allies. Afterwards it typically leaves the user extremely exhausted.

Also, I was looking at the character sheets, and just noticed that you're actually missing something extremely important to join the rp. If you could please reread the rules and revise your character, I would appreciate if you'd revise your character as soon as possible!

Hint: Secret Password

Shortcake said:
It can only be used for 30-40 minutes, because it gives the user enormous amounts of energy and if a user uses Mega Evolution for any longer, it will often cause them to become extremely confused and unable to control themselves. Often it will leave them with hallucinations that will cause them to attack themselves and their own allies. Afterwards it typically leaves the user extremely exhausted.
Also, I was looking at the character sheets, and just noticed that you're actually missing something extremely important to join the rp. If you could please reread the rules and revise your character, I would appreciate if you'd revise your character as soon as possible!

Hint: Secret Password
Got it there, had the formatting in a bit of a tangle but fixed now.

theunderwolf said:
Holy Eveelutions Batman!
@Shortcake new cses are up just making sure you know.
Lol thank you Once again sorry bout the Rayquaza thing. I have noticed, and I've been in a conversation with one of the people who has made multiple CSs.

Shortcake said:
I appreciate you looking out for me though. The world could use more roleplayers like those I've met in this one!
tumblr_liy57vMULm1qit92oo1_500.gif
Aw youre gonna make me blush. Feel free to le me know if you need anything

Oh, I meant making two of the characters I have made into megas. That's all. ^_^ Wasn't going to go after any more characters. Sorry about making you say no so much. My retention, admittedly, needs a little work.

When you get down to it Ice is pretty dire on the Mega Evolution front.

I mean who wanted Mega Glalie? Who wanted to remember Glalie?

Eh, never mind. I don't know if I could handle a couple of megas. I withdraw my request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back