Out of Character Chat

That Dugtrio pic pretty much sums up all the cosplay I've seen of said pokemon. And it's hilarious xD

Shortcake said:
ALIENS! PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY! I CAN'T LIVE ON THE SAME PLANET AS THE PERSON WHO DREW THIS!
But here is another cringe cause why not?

5f7c55668c8bdea7bcb036021f3c528c-what-lies-beneath-truth-about-diglett-and-dugtrio.jpg

Thank you, because James the caterpie is a fucking legend. Maybe I should make him into an actual character. I shall draw it.

I shall place your reservation in just a bit!

image.jpg

KageYuuki said:
That Dugtrio pic pretty much sums up all the cosplay I've seen of said pokemon. And it's hilarious xD
I once went to a convention where I saw a guy walking around in a red morph suit with a magikarp mask (like those horse and doge masks) on. It was beautiful. My boyfriend and I were dressed as the pokemon trainers from Diamond and Pearl, so every time we ran into him we threw a pokeball at him.

Shortcake said:
I once went to a convention where I saw a guy walking around in a red morph suit with a magikarp mask (like those horse and doge masks) on. It was beautiful. My boyfriend and I were dressed as the pokemon trainers from Diamond and Pearl, so every time we ran into him we threw a pokeball at him.
That actually sounds fun. The one place you get to assault someone and not get arrested. ^-^

So is it ok if i grab the psychic spot with Mega Mewtwo...probably Y or is that for non-legendaries?

KageYuuki said:
I think Legendaries are supposed to be the villains in a way here
Well some may be fighting the others just to try and shove everyone into the get-along-shirt

Both the ledgendarys so far are more of the anti-villanous set but the overall legendarys are the antagonists

IG42 said:
So is it ok if i grab the psychic spot with Mega Mewtwo...probably Y or is that for non-legendaries?
The mega-spots for each type are for non-legendary members of the CSC. Legendaries are also able to Mega-Evolve, but they can't take one of the mega spots because they aren't part of the CSC. If I remember correctly I think I might've posted something about Mega-Evolution in the Lore section of the Lore/FAQ tab.

KageYuuki said:
I think Legendaries are supposed to be the villains in a way here
Mitchs98 said:
They are. Mew just isn't that evil d:
IG42 said:
Well some may be fighting the others just to try and shove everyone into the get-along-shirt
theunderwolf said:
Both the ledgendarys so far are more of the anti-villanous set but the overall legendarys are the antagonists
Can I just say you guys make it really hard to keep up with since you're all so active :P

Anyways...

The legendaries aren't really evil, persay; In this rp they are the villains, but the only truly evil character in this rp is Arceus, for a reason that for now remain unknown to everyone except me, and the person who plans on playing as Arceus. The reason they are villains is because they're all to scared to stand up to Arceus except Xerneas for some unknown reason, and Jirachi, who just wants to get some peace and quiet for change.

Shortcake said:
The mega-spots for each type are for non-legendary members of the CSC. Legendaries are also able to Mega-Evolve, but they can't take one of the mega spots because they aren't part of the CSC. If I remember correctly I think I might've posted something about Mega-Evolution in the Lore section of the Lore/FAQ tab.
Right double checked the lore.

So Mewtwo can Mega Evolve anyway.

And I am imagining a solemn evolution ceremony of an Inkay standing on it's head for half an hour.

Shortcake said:
Can I just say you guys make it really hard to keep up with since you're all so active :P

Anyways...

The legendaries aren't really evil, persay; In this rp they are the villains, but the only truly evil character in this rp is Arceus, for a reason that for now remain unknown to everyone except me, and the person who plans on playing as Arceus. The reason they are villains is because they're all to scared to stand up to Arceus except Xerneas for some unknown reason, and Jirachi, who just wants to get some peace and quiet for change.
So what you're saying is. MewMew isn't technically an evil asshole supposed to take over everything? d:

theunderwolf said:
e4d4d4277fe5ef8934a7313f21dbfbb2.jpg

Also unless groudon and kyogre get made these are the relationships and personalties they have.
Best meme ever

Mitchs98 said:
So what you're saying is. MewMew isn't technically an evil asshole supposed to take over everything? d:
Nope just started fighting with Victini over a muffin and things escalated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back