Out of Character Chat

Who would have thought finding a male Ninetales picture would be so hard . . . ;-;

KageYuuki said:
Who would have thought finding a male Ninetales picture would be so hard . . . ;-;
For your own safety. Don't look for a gengar, slowbro, or sableye :/ . I did. I cry now.

Uggggghhhhhh finding a shrine for some pokemon THAT SHOULD BE EASY is really hard. This is probably gonna take longer cause I might have to draw a lot of them on my own.

Shortcake said:
Also on the cringe-worthy gijinka subject, I'm telling you right now it's dugtrio.
If its the ones on google I can confirm Sableye is the more cringe worthy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Also. I figured I shouldn't suffer in my cringe alone d:

images

KageYuuki said:
I think this is as close as I'm going to get . . .
creepypasta_oc__raiden_shin_ichi_hayashi_by_hotshot432-d9ralij.jpg
You just threw out the Ninetales part and went straight to Kitsune right?

Why the hell did kitsune never come to mind to use? ><; Ugh, I'm an idiot . . . Back to searching

theunderwolf said:
Someone wants to F$ an alternia.
Speaking of which I keep forgetting to say so bu @Shortcake James the caterpie is the funniest thing I've read all week.
Yeah..I'm glad I found my innocent kawaii Altaria d:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. Also. I figured I shouldn't suffer in my cringe alone d:
images

ALIENS! PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY! I CAN'T LIVE ON THE SAME PLANET AS THE PERSON WHO DREW THIS!

But here is another cringe cause why not?

5f7c55668c8bdea7bcb036021f3c528c-what-lies-beneath-truth-about-diglett-and-dugtrio.jpg

theunderwolf said:
Someone wants to F$ an alternia.
Speaking of which I keep forgetting to say so bu @Shortcake James the caterpie is the funniest thing I've read all week.
Thank you, because James the caterpie is a fucking legend. Maybe I should make him into an actual character. I shall draw it.

KageYuuki said:
@Shortcake
I should probably formally say I'd like to reserve Ninetales
I shall place your reservation in just a bit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back