Out of Character Chat

IG42 said:
When you get down to it Ice is pretty dire on the Mega Evolution front.
I mean who wanted Mega Glalie? Who wanted to remember Glalie?
Glalie might not be very liked as a pokemon, but its got some pretty decent gijinkas.

25755498_p2.png

SerenityAngel said:
Oh, I meant making two of the characters I have made into megas. That's all. ^_^ Wasn't going to go after any more characters. Sorry about making you say no so much. My retention, admittedly, needs a little work.
Sorry if I seem a bit harsh or mean in my way of telling you no.

However, on the topic of making Vaporeon and Glaceon into megas, it won't be able to happen because they are not official megas of the games. I believed I've said this once or twice before, but I wanted to change that rule in order to make Sylveon into a mega character, but I decided against it, because as a GM, I don't want to change my rules just for my own benefit, even if it would end up benefitting others as well. Not that it really matters anyways, cause you have Sylveon now anyways :P Nonetheless, rules are rules, and not the kind that are meant to be broken.

SerenityAngel said:
Eh, never mind. I don't know if I could handle a couple of megas. I withdraw my request.
o.... In that case... I retract my previous statement?

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
When you get down to it Ice is pretty dire on the Mega Evolution front.
I mean who wanted Mega Glalie? Who wanted to remember Glalie?
On one hand I think its good they use mega evolutions to give less liked pokemon new life (Like Beedrill inad pidgeot), though it was poorly executed on Glalie.

On the other hand WHERE IS MY MEGA FLYGON NINTENDO

theunderwolf said:
On one hand I think its good they use mega evolutions to give less liked pokemon new life (Like Beedrill inad pidgeot), though it was poorly executed on Glalie.
On the other hand WHERE IS MY MEGA FLYGON NINTENDO
For a long time, I had no idea how to get Flygon, and I thought that Trapinch didn't have an evolution. Trapinch was my least favorite pokemon for a very long time

KageYuuki said:
I just need to finish his bio. I'm stuck at work right now though because one of computers crapped out
Take your time! That sucks that you're stuck at work though. I can only imagine how much pain you're probably in right now

Shortcake said:
For a long time, I had no idea how to get Flygon, and I thought that Trapinch didn't have an evolution. Trapinch was my least favorite pokemon for a very long time
James and the Magikarp. I always thought he was adorable.

Shortcake said:
Take your time! That sucks that you're stuck at work though. I can only imagine how much pain you're probably in right now
Hey it's the first shift in weeks I haven't been cussed out over something stupid. So...yeah... Hahaha

May as well ask if there's anything in particular that needs covered for a bio. I mean the current plan is for him to basically be the oldest in his village, overseeing the rebirth(evolution) ceremonies for the Vulpix among other things.

theunderwolf said:
James and the Magikarp. I always thought he was adorable.
Wait so you didn't think caterpie had an evolution? Or am I mistunderstanding once again?

KageYuuki said:
Hey it's the first shift in weeks I haven't been cussed out over something stupid. So...yeah... Hahaha
May as well ask if there's anything in particular that needs covered for a bio. I mean the current plan is for him to basically be the oldest in his village, overseeing the rebirth(evolution) ceremonies for the Vulpix among other things.
I can't really think of anything in particular. I'm putting certain species of Pokémon as dominant species in certain cities, and Ninetails happens to be the one of Cinnabar City, if you would like to include that in your Bio. But you can really do whatever you want as long as it's realistic in terms of Pokémon; Sorry, but he can't come from the Hidden Leaf Village, that's from a completely different series :P

Shortcake said:
I can't really think of anything in particular. I'm putting certain species of Pokémon as dominant species in certain cities, and Ninetails happens to be the one of Cinnabar City, if you would like to include that in your Bio. But you can really do whatever you want as long as it's realistic in terms of Pokémon; Sorry, but he can't come from the Hidden Leaf Village, that's from a completely different series :P
And that's why the Pokemon name is spelled Ninetales

IG42 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Y'know, you're just a nerd who likes to point out all my mistakes

Not gonna say it doesn't do anything though. I am ashamed of my lack of accuracy...

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif

Shortcake said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Y'know, you're just a nerd who likes to point out all my mistakes

Not gonna say it doesn't do anything though. I am ashamed of my lack of accuracy...

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif
I hate to see you use it but I love that gif so much

theunderwolf said:
I hate to see you use it but I love that gif so much
Don't worry. Unfortunately this will not be the last huge embarrassing mistake I make, so I will be frequently using that gif.

Shortcake said:
Wait so you didn't think caterpie had an evolution? Or am I mistunderstanding once again?
Points for catching his name ^^

IG42 said:
And because my brain goes to kyubi no kitsune, I never spell their name right. xD

@Shortcake

So I've been sitting here, glaring at this stupid CS in a battle with writer's block (Thanks work for draining my creativity again) and I just now realized the bio was optional . . . . -_- ' Ugh, So I'm just going to run with what I have written then

Or, you know, I could accidentally bump a key when copying stuff over only to lose everything I've written and for some stupid reason have the undo button just decide it isn't going to fix it . . . I'd like broken down his role and a little on how the village worked and now it's gone. Guess who's the idiot that can't even remember what they'd written? If I somehow manage to remember whatever I'd typed I'll go back and edit it, but right now I'm just too tired and frustrated to write

KageYuuki said:
Or, you know, I could accidentally bump a key when copying stuff over only to lose everything I've written and for some stupid reason have the undo button just decide it isn't going to fix it . . . I'd like broken down his role and a little on how the village worked and now it's gone. Guess who's the idiot that can't even remember what they'd written? If I somehow manage to remember whatever I'd typed I'll go back and edit it, but right now I'm just too tired and frustrated to write
Don't worry. I feel ya with memory issues d:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, now that I'm home from helping grandpa with yard work I'll get to work on Kurama's intro after dinner.

I want to make a third character but I can't decide on which one to do! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

Though right now I'm still working on assigning legendaries to cities... (' :) )

Thats the issue I had when I was picking the ones i'm designing currently that I'm gonna plop in.

Actually I should check real quick, do I need to check in with you at all for applying two pokemon at once or am I fine to just drop them in without much issues? They're both not legendaries nor starters, but since they both sorta lack gijinka designs, i'm currently drawing them.

I'm currently working on my intro for my three right now.

@Shortcake why not try Lugia? True it's kind of a legendary but not really anymore since the new regions, but just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back