Out of Character Chat

Quillicious said:
Kek I left that out of every single one of my CSs...
The little POV snippet in personality? That's fine, I'm not as concerned about that. I left them out of my sheets too... xD

Is there something else I'm missing? I already expressed my lack of a picture. I made sure they were no Gary Stue. I made sure that Metagross was not banned. I made sure That they weren't taken. Were my posts not long enough..... Oh boy.... I've read it all.

I put in the POV character description... It's lore stuff isn't it. A lack of things that his history suggested he did. Is that it!

Last edited by a moderator:
EchoNightwish said:
Is there something else I'm missing? I already expressed my lack of a picture. I made sure they were no Gary Stue. I made sure that Metagross was not banned. I made sure That they weren't taken. Were my posts not long enough..... Oh boy.... I've read it all.
I put in the POV character description... It's lore stuff isn't it. A lack of things that his history suggested he did. Is that it!
No, what you're missing is under the basic rules on the overview tab. Don't just skim the bullet points, read the entirety of the rules, please.

Also, if you wanted help finding a FC, @EchoNightwish, I can help ya out- did you want a more armored look, or a more human one? I'm attaching a few I liked below

metagross_gijinka_by_nychii.png
metagross_gijinka_concept_by_livewire42v-d67wpu7.png
tumblr_m2rdoid1Yv1qg3r1po1_500.png

Maybe I was misinterpreting something. I did find two problems. I forgot that Metagross learns earthquake by tm only, so I shuffled the moves and took note of levels based off age and modified it so he would be a grown Metagross. If that wasn't it, then I'm sorry, I must withdraw, because I simply cannot register it. I have read it in and out three times now.

As for the picture, I will use the first one, but I feel like that one would best represent his youthful self rather than his current self.

EchoNightwish said:
Maybe I was misinterpreting something. I did find two problems. I forgot that Metagross learns earthquake by tm only, so I shuffled the moves and took note of levels based off age and modified it so he would be a grown Metagross. If that wasn't it, then I'm sorry, I must withdraw, because I simply cannot register it. I have read it in and out three times now.
As for the picture, I will use the first one, but I feel like that one would best represent his youthful self rather than his current self.
Don't worry about the picture.

I'll tell you that in the Basic Rules. Near the end of a sentence, it will tell you to put something on your CS.

I understand if you've gotten a bit frustrated and wish to withdraw.

I only wished to no longer waste your time. Thank you for your patience and grace through my struggle to find that tiny angel emoticon.

EchoNightwish said:
I only wished to no longer waste your time. Thank you for your patience and grace through my struggle to find that tiny angel emoticon.
Do you need me to kind of summarize what's happening right now?

EchoNightwish said:
Oh.... YES!
Right now there is two "business" meetings going on, one for each side.

One is the a meeting of only 4 four legendaries, and my guy Kip. Palkia, Giratina, Diagle, and Arceus are planning there first move and figure what to do with the only Nomemon that has pledged an allegiance to Arceus. The meeting is taking place in Palkia's dimension.

The CBC meeting, good guys, are being over watched by Xerneas. The meeting consists of various recruit CBC members, and a little talk on which elder CBC members will be training them. The main thing is to welcome the recruits. Nomemon that are recruits have not been give powers yet. The meeting is taking place in a Dining Hall in the Nomemon world. People are beginning to wrap up eating.

So will I be starting as a senior member or as a new recruit. I modified the age to better represent the age of Gilgamesh.

EchoNightwish said:
So will I be starting as a senior member or as a new recruit. I modified the age to better represent the age of Gilgamesh.
You'll be starting out as a new recruit.

35 should be a fine age for a new recruit.

I guess you could say you were quiet in the Dining Hall or that you came late.

Wondering if I should make a Porygon OC.

Ehh, I might stick with Kip. He's one of my favorite OCs I've made in a long time.

@EchoNighwtish

Hope ya enjoy the RP, though I'll warn ya they'll probably be a couple hours inbetween until you get a reply. If you got a real big RP itch then I'll advise two get into another RP to kinda fill in the gap.

That's what I'm doing.

Also, not really a needed thing, but if ya want I can do some BBCode for ya post for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Wondering if I should make a Porygon OC.
Ehh, I might stick with Kip. He's one of my favorite OCs I've made in a long time.

@EchoNighwtish

Hope ya enjoy the RP, though I'll warn ya they'll probably be a couple hours inbetween until you get a reply. If you got a real big RP itch then I'll advise two get into another RP to kinda fill in the gap.

That's what I'm doing.

Also, not really a needed thing, but if ya want I can do some BBCode for ya post for ya.
You unfortunately cannot make a porygon. It's on the ban list, since it's a man-made pokemon

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]You unfortunately cannot make a porygon. It's on the ban list, since it's a man-made pokemon

[/QUOTE]
Wait, technically...so is Genesect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back