Out of Character Chat

I have unleashed a msot that will pinch the cheeks of the gods, and gives hugs and kisses to his babies.

Orikanyo said:
I have unleashed a msot that will pinch the cheeks of the gods, and gives hugs and kisses to his babies.
I am making Articuno, because of freaking Lugia.

Diana: Thank god that Arceus isn't like Lugia.

Blackrose7 said:
I am making Articuno, because of freaking Lugia.
Diana: Thank god that Arceus isn't like Lugia.
Articuno is the fluffiest of his birbs, so he will be the most squished.

Blackrose7 said:
You mean she.
Articuno: "Go away, Lugia."
Lugia: no, you are my Ice birb, my fluffiest. I will keepo you warm and give you hot coco like I used to~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Orikanyo said:
Lugia: no, you are my Ice birb, my fluffiest. I will keepo you warm and give you hot coco like I used to~!
Articuno: But I don't want to be hugged, and I don't want hot coco either. <- She secretly wants the hot coco, but won't admit it. xD

Blackrose7 said:
Articuno: But I don't want to be hugged, and I don't want hot coco either. <- She secretly wants the hot coco, but won't admit it. xD
Lugia: Oh deary I know you~! <3 Molty! Come here for a second *gets out pot and kettle* i need your hair~!

If I remember somethin about yuuki wanting to get a post in?

Blackrose7 said:
Btw. Aren't you going to post something, Novice; since my new post is still up. =3
@NoviceOfRoleplay
Oh, I thought I had to wait for another round again.

I've been wanting to post for awhile, so I can have Kip declare the death of Celebi.

But Thought I'd wait it out for our GM to kind of move along the meeting. I might post anyway though.

Everyone's still in the dining hall for the dinner that will be wrapping up shortly. Also, since his age is 30 he will be one of the new recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back