Out of Character Chat

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Thank goodness you made a Suicune.

[/QUOTE]
Really, though. Is Genesect banned? It's partly made by man.

Since Shortcake didn't put him on the banned list and gave him a shrine, I guess he's alright. Not like I can change it with the current thread system anyway.

Ehh,

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]You unfortunately cannot make a porygon. It's on the ban list, since it's a man-made pokemon

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah.

I wonder if it because in a future arc some kind of army of "Man-made" pokemon will spring up.

KageYuuki said:
Since Shortcake didn't put him on the banned list and gave him a shrine, I guess he's alright. Not like I can change it with the current thread system anyway.
You thought of talking to Admins to giving you the RP. I mean Shortcake did make you a GM officially in the threads.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
You thought of talking to Admins to giving you the RP. I mean Shortcake did make you a GM officially in the threads.
I am an official GM but the way the site's currently set up there isn't any way for me to get editing privileges. Once RPN 2.0 goes live I should be able to

Just an update for anybody waiting on the following characters:

• Serenity (Glaceon)
  • Angel (Vaporeon)
  • Selena (Sylveon)
  • Tsunami (Whaillord)
  • Skittles (Shuckle)
  • Kyogre

Their respective players have withdrawn from the thread.

KageYuuki said:
Just an update for anybody waiting on the following characters:
  • Serenity (Glaceon)
  • Angel (Vaporeon)
  • Selena (Sylveon)
  • Tsunami (Whaillord)
  • Skittles (Shuckle)
  • Kyogre

Their respective players have withdrawn from the thread.
*Amount of silence for the fallen*

I liked the eevee sisteers too.

The fishy, tempted, but have yet to introduce Lugia as of yet(plan to tonight, think I can drop in to visit Molty-kins @KageYuuki Also I'm at work you buddly poo head so I can't post for Fred yet! Don't you get Hana after me!)

Orikanyo said:
The fishy, tempted, but have yet to introduce Lugia as of yet(plan to tonight, think I can drop in to visit Molty-kins @KageYuuki Also I'm at work you buddly poo head so I can't post for Fred yet! Don't you get Hana after me!)
If you want to come up with a way to work this out, Hit us up, doll. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Orikanyo said:
I've been waitin well over a week for a Fred post >> I can sic Hana on you if I want

KageYuuki said:
I've been waitin well over a week for a Fred post >> I can sic Hana on you if I want
Then you can wait even longer because that's what doodoo heads like you get!

I'll get to him after Dappi.

Do me a favor and give the bleach ooc a bump or whatever to make it easier to get to it.

@KageYuuki

So? Shall I have lugia burst into Moltres' shrine like a nosey parent should?

or perhaps he should go visit Arceus, forgetting the meeting to go have some fun?

Orikanyo said:
@KageYuuki

or perhaps he should go visit Arceus, forgetting the meeting to go have some fun?
If you want him to bug moltres that's fine

Orikanyo said:
@KageYuuki

Would Lugia like to annoy Moltres, or would he like to annoy Palkia and Diana since he thinks that they are cute. =3

Diana: I am not cute!

Blackrose7 said:
Would Lugia like to annoy Moltres, or would he like to annoy Palkia and Diana since he thinks that they are cute. =3
Diana: I am not cute!
making it even more of a tough choice...

palkia has that sad puppy thing going so she'd win in a cute contest.

I guess would it boil down to embarrassing his 'son' in front of the nomemon that clearly has a crush on him

Or interrupting a meeting between arceus and the creation duo. And... Giratina and kip xD

KageYuuki said:
I guess would it boil down to embarrassing his 'son' in front of the nomemon that clearly has a crush on him
Or interrupting a meeting between arceus and the creation duo. And... Giratina and kip xD
Kip already kinda interrupted, and hes still living.

In truth, kinda going towards walking in on Celebi and Molty-kins.

Orikanyo said:
Kip already kinda interrupted, and hes still living.
In truth, kinda going towards walking in on Celebi and Molty-kins.
Diana: Then have fun with annoying Moltres then, Lugia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back