Out of Character Chat

Diana thinks she does act like the queen of the gods, because one: she is extremely formal towards everybody; two: a normal Nonemon, who doesn't know who Palkia is might end up saying that just by looking at her; three: Arceus picked her realm, and it almost feels like she is rubbing in her face a bit. Since Palkia thinks that she is better than her and Gerard.

@The Succubi Queen

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]See, I think the "Also" is what gets me- Gerard doesn't particularly hate Palkia- not anymore than anyone. It doesn't really make sense for him to dislike her for her formal attitude since he is also really formal.

[/QUOTE]
So Diana is almost like the black sheep in the creation trio, since she isn't formal like them. =3

hey, just a question i'd like to pose up in here.

Lugia is considered the guardian of the sea, as his counterpart is guardian of the sky.

But what does that make him and the fishy goddess? Kyogre is one of the weather trio, mastery over rain.

but...

In many cultures and religions, there isn't always just one god over something. There may be several gods of water for example.

true true, Defender of the seas.

in anycase, here comes Daddy Lugia!

Orikanyo said:
hey, just a question i'd like to pose up in here.
Lugia is considered the guardian of the sea, as his counterpart is guardian of the sky.

But what does that make him and the fishy goddess? Kyogre is one of the weather trio, mastery over rain.

but...
Well protecting something and controlling something are two different things.

probably because I missed it. Gib sec.

*Looking at Lugia's friends part

Palkia(So cuuute~!)

Dialga(Sooo cute~!)

Diana: "I am not cute!" <- Tsundere

Last edited by a moderator:
A bio isn't a required part of the CS. I'm not sure why Shortcake made it that why, but I'm not about to argue with it. (Given none of my characters have a bio)

KageYuuki said:
A bio isn't a required part of the CS. I'm not sure why Shortcake made it that why, but I'm not about to argue with it. (Given none of my characters have a bio)
ah, thats why it was gone, would've filled it out if it was there... but seems due to it being your CS first it was cut out.

I see how ti came to be now.

As much as thats worth.

Orikanyo said:
ah, thats why it was gone, would've filled it out if it was there... but seems due to it being your CS first it was cut out.
I see how ti came to be now.

As much as thats worth.
I mean if you want to add one I'm not going to stop you

KageYuuki said:
I mean if you want to add one I'm not going to stop you
Me? do more work then necessary?

Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Maybe sometime.

EchoNightwish said:
May I reserve a spot until I can come up with a drawing for Metagross?
Sure. Can always fill out the rest of the sheet until the drawing's done too

Wait, reminded I'm a smith of words and suck at drawing when I started the hands over the fifth time without finishing anything more than the arms. Will a description do?

EchoNightwish said:
Wait, reminded I'm a smith of words and suck at drawing when I started the hands over the fifth time without finishing anything more than the arms. Will a description do?
Probably.

But if you want you can get me a picture of somebody and I'll switch the color palette and add some body parts/accesories to make them look like a Metagross human.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Probably.
But if you want you can get me a picture of somebody and I'll switch the color palette and add some body parts/accesories to make them look like a Metagross human.
Thank you. That would be really kind, but I am looking and cant find anything good. You see its hard to find an unrecognizable, stylized strongman

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back