Out of Character Chat

making my post.

(@KageYuuki Pokemon is easier to psot for then the other other okay TT~TT)

KageYuuki said:
Well we kinda need the GM to set the stage for us in that one.
true enough, but I still feel bad.

KageYuuki said:
@Quillicious
Don't forget about all the trainer NPCs in the neutral characters tab.
I forgot to check them out, gotta see them-

Whao, taros guy, put on a shirt, blinding the world right now.

xD I didn't mean for it to end up that way. But two of them are shirtless and one's rather androgynous xD

KageYuuki said:
xD I didn't mean for it to end up that way. But two of them are shirtless and one's rather androgynous xD
kinda wana make a character to just tease that samurott...

Also, noticed the little thing with Palkia, seems she has a thing for a man who doesn't exist yet.

KageYuuki said:
Yeah I forgot to remove that when I dropped him. xD screw it I'm keeping it
Don't you get rid of my fun D:

besides, she looks so sad. needs a good bit of happyness i say.

Orikanyo said:
Honestly it looks like she needs 17 hugs from 16 different teddy bears.
While appreciative she probably wouldn't be sure how to react to that xD

KageYuuki said:
While appreciative she probably wouldn't be sure how to react to that xD
hehehe.

Well, i'll be trying to get him out the door by tomorrow night. See if i can think up stuff while at work.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]You guys keep making assumptions about Gerard, and I'm very amused by them.

[/QUOTE]
Well, we wanted to poke some fun about Gerard for a bit. Since it was a bit funny when Koi thought that he was a coward. xD

Blackrose7 said:
Well, we wanted to poke some fun about Gerard for a bit. Since it was a bit funny when Koi thought that he was a coward. xD
I think the idea that Gerard hates Palkia because she acts fancy was pretty funny too- I was actually hoping to play Gerard with a dark gentleman edge- he acts polite and formal, but there's a sort of chaos to it all.

Another source of inspiration for him is Desmond Tiny in the Darren Shan Chronicles.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I think the idea that Gerard hates Palkia because she acts fancy was pretty funny too- I was actually hoping to play Gerard with a dark gentleman edge- he acts polite and formal, but there's a sort of chaos to it all.
Another source of inspiration for him is Desmond Tiny in the Darren Shan Chronicles.

[/QUOTE]
It's been so long since I read that, don't even remember who Tiny is, ehh.

We did need to amuse ourselves as the two business meetings are taking awhile.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I think the idea that Gerard hates Palkia because she acts fancy was pretty funny too- I was actually hoping to play Gerard with a dark gentleman edge- he acts polite and formal, but there's a sort of chaos to it all.

[/QUOTE]
Diana also hates Palkia, since she is acting like she is the queen of the gods. This gets even funnier, because Diana is the only one who doesn't bother to act so formal in front of anyone.

She likes Kip as a friend however, since Diana knows everything about him; because she is the time lord after all.

Blackrose7 said:
Diana also hates Palkia, since she is acting like she is the queen of the gods. This gets even funnier, because Diana is the only one who doesn't bother to act so formal in front of anyone.
She likes Kip as a friend however, since Diana knows everything about him; because she is the time lord after all.
See, I think the "Also" is what gets me- Gerard doesn't particularly hate Palkia- not anymore than anyone. It doesn't really make sense for him to dislike her for her formal attitude since he is also really formal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back