Out of Character Chat

Quillicious said:
Nevermind, screw your opinions! Suicune is the winner! Genesect has shitty FC's and I feel like I'd pull a capitalization on Genesect's horrible backstory and it'd have like zero current char progression. Plus Water types for lyfe, yo.
...Well, don't I feel special?

Quillicious said:
Nevermind, screw your opinions! Suicune is the winner! Genesect has shitty FC's and I feel like I'd pull a capitalization on Genesect's horrible backstory and it'd have like zero current char progression. Plus Water types for lyfe, yo.
Genescet can be a water type.

If ya want I could edit a face claim to look like Genesect. I did it with a Roxas pic for Kip.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Genescet can be a water type.
If ya want I could edit a face claim to look like Genesect. I did it with a Roxas pic for Kip.
Yeah, gonna pass. Thanks, anyways, Suicune's more of my type, anyways. Apparently I've gone full Johto.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Buddy, I vote suicune too- but then all your characters will be blue
I, in a similar vein, have used too much red in this RP

[/QUOTE]
Pssh, who cares? A little blue never hurt anyone.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Omg bruh.
Yeah we gotta make it happen.

It is destiney now.
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Plus there both the youngest in age.
It'll be kind of weird though. I don't know how Kip will react when he finds out Koi just views the gods and goddesses as regular nomemon with cooler moves who think they're just better than everyone.

SpicyLickiTung said:
It'll be kind of weird though. I don't know how Kip will react when he finds out Koi just views the gods and goddesses as regular nomemon with cooler moves who think they're just better than everyone.
Kip doesn't think of the gods as royalty really, though don't see them as stuck up.

They should get along fine with how neutral Kip likes to be, just absorb all that boasts of Koi.

Just realized both have a K at the start of there name and three letters to it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
They should get along fine with how neutral Kip likes to be, just absorb all that boasts of Koi.
Just realized both have a K at the start of there name and three letters to it xD
Man. Now ya got me all excited with friendship xD

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Kip doesn't think of the gods as royalty really, though don't see them as stuck up.
Koi and Kip are right, since Diana, Arceus, Gerard, and a few other legendaries don't act like they are royalty. There is only like a few who do act like that, and Palkia is one of them. <- This is also why Diana and Gerard hates her, since Palkia thinks that she is better than them. =3

Blackrose7 said:
Koi and Kip are right, since Diana, Arceus, Gerard, and a few other legendaries don't act like they are royalty. There is only like a few who do act like that, and Palkia is one of them. <- This is also why Diana and Gerard hates her, since Palkia thinks that she is better than them. =3
Pffft. Palkia won't be so cocky when Koi gives her a good ol' splash attack.

Blackrose7 said:
In truth, I cannot wait to be done lugia.

Not a godly god, but the three legendary bird's embaressingly flamboyant dad.

The dadmom as I call it.

Palkia would be laughing at Koi for doing that, and then walk away since he isn't worth her time.

Diana would flick Koi if he wanted to battle her, since she knows that he can't beat her.

Gerard would just walk away from Koi, since he isn't worth his time either.

The creation trio wouldn't even attack Koi, since he is just a kid.

@SpicyLickiTung

Orikanyo said:
In truth, I cannot wait to be done lugia.
Not a godly god, but the three legendary bird's embaressingly flamboyant dad.

The dadmom as I call it.
Yes, a flamboyant lugia is exactly what we need. Because we need more legendaries who thinks that they are royalty. =3

Blackrose7 said:
Palkia would be laughing at Koi for doing that, and then walk away since he isn't worth her time.
Diana would flick Koi if he wanted to battle her, since she knows that he can't beat her.

Gerard would just walk away from Koi, since he isn't worth his time either.

The creation trio wouldn't even attack Koi, since he is just a kid.

@SpicyLickiTung
Koi's perspective:

Palkia laughing to try and hide her fear before running away.

Diana using small tactics to try to defuse the increasing danger of the situation.

And Gerard just running away because he's a coward.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Koi's perspective:
Palkia laughing to try and hide her fear before running away.

Diana using small tactics to try to defuse the increasing danger of the situation.

And Gerard just running away because he's a coward.
I am laughing at the Palkia and Gerard part. xD

Diana: "Why would I attack a magikarp, since he is just a kid. Look just because I am a goddess does not mean that I would harm a child, since Arceus would be the only one who would do that."

Blackrose7 said:
I am laughing at the Palkia and Gerard part. xD
Diana: "Why would I attack a magikarp, since he is just a kid. Look just because I am a goddess does not mean that I would harm a child, since Arceus would be the only one who would do that."
Koi: Then bring him here. I'll take you BOTH on. (*^*)

Diana: "Alright then, but don't say that I warn you. Since you really can't do anything to harm me." *She just let him use splash, because Diana was going to use Flash Cannon to prove her point here.*

@SpicyLickiTung

Diana: *That did absolutely nothing to her, so Diana just flicked Koi with the tiniest Flash Cannon ever*

@SpicyLickiTung

Blackrose7 said:
Diana: *That did absolutely nothing to her, so Diana just flicked Koi with the tiniest Flash Cannon ever*
@SpicyLickiTung
Koi: Aww. I lost...Lets do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back