Out of Character Chat

my patience is infinite, but still i am excited to see the reaction of the characters to such a adorable display of children's affection.

Also, Tempted to have some fun with the banette.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]What, no, Giratina is totally not inspired by Discord from MLP whhhaaaattttt.

[/QUOTE]
(<_<)(>_>) I'm okay with this

We shall defeat him with the magic of friendship!

Or get a shy person with pink hair to negotiate.

Tried to keep up with you guys. =3

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
The shy person will use friendship to help Arceus destroy the world.
Yay. The friendship of destruction, and Diana is talking crap about Palkia.

Yep, and Kip is extremely lucky here. Since he gets to meet all 4 of the most important gods here, and be at their important meeting. Also you are going to love Diana's reaction towards the friends part, since she has no clue of how to react to that at first. =3

@NoviceOfRoleplay

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I got you, we'll only add 60 more.
I thought there would be cool interaction because Diana's own problem with friends xD .
Yep, since everybody knows about her primal form problem.

Diana: ...Kip didn't hear about my primal form problem yet, and I hope that he never see it. =3

^Diana is worst than Gerard, since she is more lonely than him.

KageYuuki said:
@NoviceOfRoleplay
Please give other players a chance to respond to the current scene before replying again.
Rekt+gif+comp_e5da7a_5444027.gif

@The Succubi Queen Excuse the pun but kali is spittin' venom today!

Did a zangoose piss in her cornflakes this morning or something?

Orikanyo said:
@The Succubi Queen Excuse the pun but kali is spittin' venom today!
Did a zangoose piss in her cornflakes this morning or something?
Underwolf and I have been planning this rivalry very carefully. I actually made her so I could have a really strong anti-hero who spat pure evil.

Now, just a random fact- she was almost a Milotic

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Underwolf and I have been planning this rivalry very carefully. I actually made her so I could have a really strong anti-hero who spat pure evil.
Now, just a random fact- she was almost a Milotic

[/QUOTE]
That would... have been hilarious.

But honestly it also hilarious that Pietra is just taking it in stride.

Then again, rock resists poison.

@SpicyLickiTung.

I have been playing with the idea that Koi and Kip get to be Friends/Rivals.Just because Kip's whole thing is that he has no potential by himself. While Koi is the peak of potential. And the two are lacking in friends from there perspectives.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@SpicyLickiTung.
I have been playing with the idea that Koi and Kip get to be Friends/Rivals.Just because Kip's whole thing is that he has no potential by himself. While Koi is the peak of potential. And the two are lacking in friends from there perspectives.
Dude, is it weird I was thinking that today?

Nevermind, screw your opinions! Suicune is the winner! Genesect has shitty FC's and I feel like I'd pull a capitalization on Genesect's horrible backstory and it'd have like zero current char progression. Plus Water types for lyfe, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back