Out of Character Chat

Orikanyo said:
Imagine, A pancham kid trying to act tough while writing "Tank yow" in misspelled letters.
or the Sableye that glued his favorite pebble to it.

or the mudkip who helped write what his friend Goomy wants to say because he can't write yet.
*squees*

Sorry just testing soundcloud.

Hmm, so that's how you do it. I've seen people little themes to there characters as there doing something. I'm playing with the idea, but I think it could come off a bit tacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Sorry just testing soundcloud.

Hmm, so that's how you do it. I've seen people little themes to there characters as there doing something. I'm playing with the idea, but I think it could come off a bit tacky.
Buddy, I am the biggest fan of theme songs for all characters, they really help inspire me and keep my muse in mind. I have mine on my CS, but I don't tend to put them on my posts.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Buddy, I am the biggest fan of theme songs for all characters, they really help inspire me and keep my muse in mind. I have mine on my CS, but I don't tend to put them on my posts.

[/QUOTE]
You think you can help me find a song for my character? I'm still trying to figure out what would fit him.

He's a Ghost-type, but I didn't want go to the usual spooky music. Something kinda soothing I suppose.

You think the little test I did above would be a nice fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
He's a Ghost-type, but I didn't want go to the usual spooky music. Something kinda soothing I suppose.
You think the little test I did above would be a nice fit?
Well, I have yet to fully figure out how you want to play your character, so I can't really give a full opinon, I'd say- I think it has a sort of whimsical feel, which I like, but I couldn't say unless I knew your character as well as I knew my own.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Well, I have yet to fully figure out how you want to play your character, so I can't really give a full opinon, I'd say- I think it has a sort of whimsical feel, which I like, but I couldn't say unless I knew your character as well as I knew my own.

[/QUOTE]
That's understandable.

So what are your plans with the Hoenn trio?

as a note I will be playing Lugia, Yuuki didn't feel like finishing him so she threw the poor thing to me.

Lazy bones.

@Shortcake Are you still accepting? I read the overview and the lore, as well as the rules and locations. I checked all the taken Pokemon (though not the character bios). If you are still accepting, would I have to read all the previous posts in the main?

Pokegeek151 said:
@Shortcake Are you still accepting? I read the overview and the lore, as well as the rules and locations. I checked all the taken Pokemon (though not the character bios). If you are still accepting, would I have to read all the previous posts in the main?
Sadly, shes been abit AWOL.

Speak to @KageYuuki shes currently the big boss around here.

Until shortcake comes back mind.

Orikanyo said:
Sadly, shes been abit AWOL.
Speak to @KageYuuki shes currently the big boss around here.

Until shortcake comes back mind.
Thanks!

@KageYuuki Are you still accepting? I read the overview and the lore, as well as the rules and locations. I checked all the taken Pokemon (though not the character bios). If you are still accepting, would I have to read all the previous posts in the main?

Pokegeek151 said:
Thanks!
@KageYuuki Are you still accepting? I read the overview and the lore, as well as the rules and locations. I checked all the taken Pokemon (though not the character bios). If you are still accepting, would I have to read all the previous posts in the main?
Yes we are still accepting. ^^ And while you don't have to read all of the posts, starting from post 127 would be a good place. The interactions with Moltres and Celebi can be ignored as well unless you plan on being one of the legendary birds or some such.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
*Stares into corner*
T.T that's what I was gonna say to you.
I've been a little busy the past few days. Sorry ^^; I'll be able to write once I'm home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back