Out of Character Chat

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I'm new and hoping to join with my Mimikyu Nomemon.
Hmm dealing with a move set for unreleased Pokemon's a little tricky . . . But I'll let it pass since you stuck with ghost and fairy type moves.

That said, you are missing something important. It's worth giving the rules another read through

Um, I can't quite find the error. Do I have a grammar problem? Or is it that Other tab I deleted because I didn't think to add anything extra?

Also is it CBC or CSC or is it two separate things?

It's CBC, Shortcake had a typo and I can't do much to fix it right now.

And trust me, it's in the rules. Make sure to read them and not just skim through.

As the ghost type mega, i say your ghost should say hi to my ghost

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Ehh, now it's a matter on how to slip into the story.
Ah, ah, ah, you haven't been accepted yet. You still owe me a writing sample, dear.

KageYuuki said:
Ah, ah, ah, you haven't been accepted yet. You still owe me a writing sample, dear.
0531ade607b3e0cc7ced5f419a4a20ab38acc7-v5-wm.jpg

KageYuuki said:
I know that was an earlier post, hehe, just brain storming. I hope I didn't get too carried away with the sample.

*Just now noticed Eon has an aesthetic crush on Ginette*

OOh boy am I gonna have fun with that.

My little muse is all red in the face rn, it's A++

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]*Just now noticed Eon has an aesthetic crush on Ginette*
OOh boy am I gonna have fun with that.

My little muse is all red in the face rn, it's A++

[/QUOTE]
Oi I saw him first!

it was a toss up between maccaroni picture, or big posterboard filled with doodles and names.

Just the thought of a bunch of kids giving Xerneas a big ol' picture of them all, even if most of them are stick figures, is adorable.

Orikanyo said:
it was a toss up between maccaroni picture, or big posterboard filled with doodles and names.
Just the thought of a bunch of kids giving Xerneas a big ol' picture of them all, even if most of them are stick figures, is adorable.
Why not maccroni filled with doodles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Orikanyo said:
*Dies from cute overload*

KageYuuki said:
*Dies from cute overload*
Imagine, A pancham kid trying to act tough while writing "Tank yow" in misspelled letters.

or the Sableye that glued his favorite pebble to it.

or the mudkip who helped write what his friend Goomy wants to say because he can't write yet.

Orikanyo said:
Imagine, A pancham kid trying to act tough while writing "Tank yow" in misspelled letters.
or the Sableye that glued his favorite pebble to it.

or the mudkip who helped write what his friend Goomy wants to say because he can't write yet.
Pffft. Please. Ya know what's cuter? Decapitated corpses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back