Out of Character Chat

Orikanyo said:
Oh goodness, that means I have to make a mega one huh? I should look to my second's options...
What? Oh no, you're not required to play one.

Orikanyo said:
Oh goodness, that means I have to make a mega one huh? I should look to my second's options...
You don't "Have" to make a mega- a few people in here don't have them, so it's not really a requirement.

Quillicious said:
I just have one cause I'm an attention whore...
(._. )

tumblr_o29uz1C54R1uheykvo1_500.gif

Buddy. I'm playing the Gardevoir. The most Waifu of pokemon ever.

I know all about being an attention whore.

Ah I see, well, I suppous I'll leave it at one for now.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Buddy. I'm playing the Gardevoir. The most Waifu of pokemon ever.

[/QUOTE]
Ain't that the truth.

And here I am going to make the pokemon I'm certain most people forget about, the one that is dead.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Buddy. I'm playing the Gardevoir. The most Waifu of pokemon ever.

[/QUOTE]
All hail the waifu. All hail the waifu.

((Literally 50% of Poképr0n is Gardevoir...))

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I'd do @IG42 a favor and pick up Mew since her player left. Tweaked her a bit from the original but meh. *shrugs* I'll be posting a few more characters shortly, some of which will be in the NPC tab as trainers working in the CBC for you guys to interact with

I am prepared for the imminent tearing apart of my sheet.

*really needs to make Empoleon*

*also needs to cut and sew and dye this cosplay*

*also needs to sleep eventually*

Being a successful Queen is hard work, y'all.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]*really needs to make Empoleon*
*also needs to cut and sew and dye this cosplay*

*also needs to sleep eventually*

Being a successful Queen is hard work, y'all.

[/QUOTE]
Cosplay? For what?

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Gonna be Weiss Schnee from RWBY! She's a character I relate to strongly, and also I'm kind of in love with her.

[/QUOTE]
Best girl.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Gonna be Weiss Schnee from RWBY! She's a character I relate to strongly, and also I'm kind of in love with her.

[/QUOTE]
Jaune arc is better...

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]
Well done, kid. I approve.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I'm too short and girly figured to be Jaune tho.
Also, I'm about as dark skinned as Emerald, so it'll get me a ton of weird comments

[/QUOTE]
Huh. Sorry. Just can't stand Weiss after she just straight up disses my Boi. That's the only reason I hate her character.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Huh. Sorry. Just can't stand Weiss after she just straight up disses my Boi. That's the only reason I hate her character.
One of my favourite things about Weiss as a character is her growth- I think in Volume one she starts as very shallow and hateful, but eventually grows into a more mature and understanding person. Not many characters have a growth arc as smoothly executed as hers has been.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]One of my favourite things about Weiss as a character is her growth- I think in Volume one she starts as very shallow and hateful, but eventually grows into a more mature and understanding person. Not many characters have a growth arc as smoothly executed as hers has been.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. I expected her sister to be all raditz and insult her and tell her about what her father wants, but she's actually supportive. Kinda shocked me. I can't wait for Volume 4. Now that Pyrrha is gone, maybe JauneXRuby can finally happen :D

I did not need to be reminded of that.

But sadly it seems that ship has gone up in flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back