Out of Character Chat

Quillicious said:
I completely understand, no need to apologize. It keeps the RP chock-full of detail and, after all, it's a detailed RP.
I'd recommend reading through previous posts just to get a feel of what's going on. Maybe start at 119 since that's where dinner actually begins?

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]No wait- I do want Empoleon. I have perfected his character- now I just need to figure out if I want another character at all

[/QUOTE]
Empoleon can still easily serve as more of a comic relief character than Kali and Ginette are

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I mean, Kali makes me laugh. A lot. But that's because I'm writing her.

[/QUOTE]
Well played...

*Slow clap*

Quillicious said:
Well played...
*Slow clap*
I think I missed a joke here.

Also, just fyi, Nonemon are vegetarian, so eating fish might be a bit off limits.

It was a bit hard for me wrap my head around too, with my semi-evil snake, but you can make it work.

Yep, all Nomemon are vegetarian. Eating meat (While it may occasionally happen) is highly taboo.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Not sure that would would with him basically being in the Nonemon's Equivalent of Interpol.

[/QUOTE]
*Grumbling about evil and it not being in Interpol and a snake*

Quillicious said:
*Grumbling about evil and it not being in Interpol and a snake*
I know right- I made Kali before that and now I'm like "Kay, roll with them social norms."

"But heck if Kali wouldn't eat a zangoose."

Well, would it really hurt anything if Gate was an omnivore and not just an herbivore? I mean, not every police officer is completely obedient of every law ever, so what's the harm in him eating fish once in a while? They might be for decoration, and he just chomped down on 'em one day, then got hooked.

Quillicious said:
Well, would it really hurt anything if Gate was an omnivore and not just an herbivore? I mean, not every police officer is completely obedient of every law ever, so what's the harm in him eating fish once in a while? They might be for decoration, and he just chomped down on 'em one day, then got hooked.
I think what he does in private is one thing, but it'd take some pretty big chops to sit down in front of a goddess and commit a taboo.

I think the whole concept of meat-eating gets into some deep scary canniballism debate territory, so it's easier to just avoid the topic in general and have them be vegetarian.

Cuz, Kali wouldn't really eat a zangoose. they're still people, ya know?

It's more that Arceus created all Nomemon to be herbivores. They're all hard wired for it.

Ive realized that Embargo is nearly useless in this rp, I may change it later

Lettuce said:
Ive realized that Embargo is nearly useless in this rp, I may change it later
Be extra careful if you pick a move like perish song! Lol

@TheWhiteScarf

So I've got some issues with your CS. Three of which stem from you not following the rules that had been set up. One of which I'm going to overlook due to the fact the ghost mega fighter has already been taken. So please find another magical item for your Gengar. As for the other, be sure to thoroughly read through the rules. The last of these is you did hit the hundred word length requirement in your personality slot.

Other than that I just need you to clean up the excess BBCode tags floating around and remove any text in parenthesis.

KageYuuki said:
@TheWhiteScarf
So I've got some issues with your CS. Three of which stem from you not following the rules that had been set up. One of which I'm going to overlook due to the fact the ghost mega fighter has already been taken. So please find another magical item for your Gengar. As for the other, be sure to thoroughly read through the rules. The last of these is you did hit the hundred word length requirement in your personality slot.

Other than that I just need you to clean up the excess BBCode tags floating around and remove any text in parenthesis.
Oh sorry about the bbcodes... I don't know much about bbcodes and all that stuff so sorry ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back