Out of Character Chat

Quillicious said:
((I don't wanna seem greedy...
x-X))

Any specific setting?
Don't worry, almost all of us are playing multiple characters xD

Nah, it can even be something you did for another thread.

KageYuuki said:
Don't worry, almost all of us are playing multiple characters xD
Nah, it can even be something you did for another thread.
Okie! I'll find one of my more well-written posts. I can go from casual to long-winded, depending on the situation. Back in a flash!

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Man, I ought to post for Kali- but what do? She needs more anti-hero buddies

[/QUOTE]
Then go break someone.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Man, I ought to post for Kali- but what do? She needs more anti-hero buddies

[/QUOTE]
Complain about Xerneas being so nice to Koi and the sisters?

((Please excuse this possibly stupid question...))

Am I able to start off as the last evolution or will that happen progressively during the RP, and I have to use the basic?

Quillicious said:
((Please excuse this possibly stupid question...))
Am I able to start off as the last evolution or will that happen progressively during the RP, and I have to use the basic?
You can start as the final evolution, that's fine

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Did we ever make a decision about possibly having 4th characters?

[/QUOTE]
Considering you're on the active side, I'm fine with it. Granted, Ginette will probably stay your primary character

What are you talking about, Andreas has always been my primary character- you see how active I am with him?

Lol.

Will debate over work tomorrow, see if I can handle it.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]What are you talking about, Andreas has always been my primary character- you see how active I am with him?
Lol.

Will debate over work tomorrow, see if I can handle it.

[/QUOTE]
In the meantime, did you have a pokemon in mind already for your fourth?

KageYuuki said:
In the meantime, did you have a pokemon in mind already for your fourth?
I was thinking Empoleon. He'd be another Senior Member, and I have an personality in mind. But also have so many ideas.

SO MANY

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I was thinking Empoleon. He'd be another Senior Member, and I have an personality in mind. But also have so many ideas.
SO MANY

[/QUOTE]
That'd go well with the Samurott I'm playing around with.

5c9e348b991a18ffb86ff9d68138fdd1.jpg

Pic's a little on the androgynous side of things so haven't decided if a guy or girl. Leaning towards female . . . Granted a guy that's often mistaken for a girl would be funny too

I'm thinking a ferociously "knight in shining armor type" if I do Empoleon. He will defend the helpless. Too bad he thinks literally everyone is helpless.

fb952a62e967f49dfe9b0f275debf522.jpg

Quillicious said:
When do I start? :D
Whenever you feel like really. All the members of the CBC are gathered in the dining hall for dinner as well as the opening briefing from the goddess Xerneas. Given that Gate's over 50, he'd already be a member and is likely already present at dinner as well. *shrugs* In the end it's up to you

Also, does the 2 par limit for posts apply for EVERY post, or only introductions? As in can dialogue be just one, since there isn't much to do when only talking to someone.

Quillicious said:
Also, does the 2 par limit for posts apply for EVERY post, or only introductions? As in can dialogue be just one, since there isn't much to do when only talking to someone.
Sorry, but it's for every post. But since everyone falls under that requirement you'll have more to react to

KageYuuki said:
Sorry, but it's for every post. But since everyone falls under that requirement you'll have more to react to
I completely understand, no need to apologize. It keeps the RP chock-full of detail and, after all, it's a detailed RP.

KageYuuki said:
Oh Kali will hate him xD
And Ginette already has hearts in her eyes- she falls so hard for dashing prince types.

Until he makes an off-hand sexist comment, of course.

But also.

I have an idea for a total goofball of a Nonemon, but idk which pokemon it should be- I feel like Ginette and Kali are both kind of serious, so having one more lighthearted might be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back