Out of Character Chat

Will have a response from Kali in a moment! Also, I'm on vacation for the next two weeks, so I'll be spotty- will try to be on often enough, but no promises

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Will have a response from Kali in a moment! Also, I'm on vacation for the next two weeks, so I'll be spotty- will try to be on often enough, but no promises

[/QUOTE]
My version of vacation is eating pringles while watching Netflix and youtube.

KageYuuki said:
Patience there buddy. The only thing I can't really do is accept new sheets. @Shortcake gets the final say in them.
Oh alright. no im just asking because she liked my post earlier, so idk if she saw. but sure no rush

Sagitarius said:
Oh alright. no im just asking because she liked my post earlier, so idk if she saw. but sure no rush
Sorry for the delay. It's audition weekend for our upcoming competition season, so I have to do a lot of practice in preparation, which will be taking up the majority of my free time. I'm in desperate need of practice right now, so I need to get in as much as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shortcake said:
Sorry for the delay. It's audition weekend for our upcoming competition season, so I have to do a lot of practice in preparation, which will be taking up the majority of my free time. I'm in desperate need of practice right now, so I need to get in as much as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Knock em dead

Shortcake said:
Thanks guys. And sorry for being pushy shortcake. Goodluck on your thing.

Also, somebody would be nice enough to give me a little summary of the situation going om right now?

Everybody is gathering at the dining hall in the cbc headquarters, koi, kurama, ginette, jirachi, and arai are all at a table while Kali is alone surveying. Also, taria is lost.

I'll wind up posting some point today.

Math sucks to figure out at times, makes you feel all anxious n' stuff for stuff you don't know.

Sagitarius said:
Also, somebody would be nice enough to give me a little summary of the situation going om right now?
Look in the lore tab, there are summaries for every 30 posts there

Sagitarius said:
I'm sorry but are you trying to make me squee about finding another todd Allison fan?

theunderwolf said:
I'm sorry but are you trying to make me squee about finding another todd Allison fan?
Omg dude, finally somebody knows one of the greatest and cutest online comics in existance fjsjsnwlxjdjsjwk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back