Out of Character Chat

theunderwolf said:
Sorry its exam season over here still I'll be able to post by friday at the absolute latest
And then I can post my response to that.

i currently have family over that annoy me everytime i try to write. they leave tomorrow tho, so ill get my response by then

KageYuuki said:
@Lettuce
You'll need to let either @Shortcake or I know when your CS is complete seeing as you posted a WIP version
Jirachi: Accepted!

Kurama: That's a legendary; You can't accept legendaries. His application isn't even completely filled out at all.

Jirachi: Aw, swift....

Sagitarius said:
its a W.I.P tho
I know. But it's better to remind him about that, since everybody always seem to miss that little angel emotion part.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i edit it, i see it, but, uhm...

Well this seems to be an issue

Ill figure it out

Well i definitely typed it

Its just not showing

I dont understand, but ill work it out

It seems hellbent to not appear on the bottom, so i put it in the first tab

Make sure it's outside of any BBCode bracket. But meh, I guess as long as it's somewhere in there.

I did put it out of the brackets. If you qoute the post, you'll find them there- anyway, I'm done, i think.

Lettuce said:
I did put it out of the brackets. If you qoute the post, you'll find them there- anyway, I'm done, i think.
BBCode can be dumb sometimes. Especially if you're using the rich text editor and not the BBCode editor

Anyway @Lettuce I do ask that you change your text color to something a touch darker. It's really hard to read.

Since you're not using a magic item you can remove that spot. You should also add Natural Cure for his ability.

Other than those few things it looks alright, but @Shortcake gets final say

Ah. Yeah. I forgot those.

Sure. I'll see if i can do that on my phone.

The price of beauty

If i werent so lazy and on a phone, maybe i would have set a background colour, instead

But i am both lazy and on a phone

Lettuce said:
The price of beauty
If i werent so lazy and on a phone, maybe i would have set a background colour, instead

But i am both lazy and on a phone
Hahaha I know the struggle. I never deal with BBCode if I'm using my phone. So either you don't see any IC posts from me or they're really bland. (Though really the only formatting I do is coloring character dialogue since I'm playing multiple characters. Makes picking out who's saying what easier if they end up interacting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back