Out of Character Chat

SpicyLickiTounge said:
#Freemymankoi
If you're waiting for me by any chance I'll have something up for Kurama soon. Just have a little side project I need to finish and post

@IG42 Did you ever post for Mewtwo again? If you did I didn't get the notif.

I'll also reply in a little while for this, ran into a issue with my own RP..

Mitchs98 said:
@IG42 Did you ever post for Mewtwo again? If you did I didn't get the notif.
I'll also reply in a little while for this, ran into a issue with my own RP..
Naw I'm a little stuck on what's next, apart from apparently heading for Kalos I'm not sure what's next, why Kalos anyway?

IG42 said:
Naw I'm a little stuck on what's next, apart from apparently heading for Kalos I'm not sure what's next, why Kalos anyway?
Kalos region was where the main city was at last I checked? .-.

Mitchs98 said:
Kalos region was where the main city was at last I checked? .-.
Where all the peeps on the other side are. *turns head* Did you miss the shift key there?

Sagitarius said:
so....i did and i dont see anything that i'm missing. Could you help me out lol? am i just blind or...??
Lol Trust me I missed it a few times to. But like Spicy said it's in the basic rules

Sagitarius said:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................
what!? where the heck is that!? i must be blind @_@
Overview->Basic Rules->
tumblr_o6do8wEcr71sdxeopo1_75sq.png
Stay decently active.

I'm not gonna ask you to be able to be working on your next post every single hour, but if you could atleast post a couple times a week, that would be nice. If you have read all the rules put the angel emotion at the bottom of your post so I know you'll be a deerling and follow the rules.

There you go. ^w^

Blackrose7 said:
Overview->Basic Rules->
tumblr_o6do8wEcr71sdxeopo1_75sq.png
Stay decently active.
I'm not gonna ask you to be able to be working on your next post every single hour, but if you could atleast post a couple times a week, that would be nice. If you have read all the rules put the angel emotion at the bottom of your post so I know you'll be a deerling and follow the rules.

There you go. ^w^
O.o *cleans eyes*

@SpicyLickiTounge @Shortcake @Mitchs98

Just gonna tag all CBC members here . . . .

Hey guys \o

So just for a quick reminder there has been a time skip to that evening. Once everyone's gotten their CBC characters to the dining hall we can get dinner started and have Xerneas make her intro. She'll lay down some exposition and start the ball rolling for some things as well I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back