Out of Character Chat

I feel bad about not having another Arceus post, but there's nothing I can really do until the training starts for CBC.

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif

I apologize for the inconvenience....

again...​

Shortcake said:
I feel bad about not having another Arceus post, but there's nothing I can really do until the training starts for CBC.

tumblr_inline_nnuq5a0tjv1tsx9tp_500.gif

I apologize for the inconvenience....

again...​
It's ok, Shortcake. *hug*

Arceus was supposed to talk to the weather trio, and then the creation trio in his post, but your life keeps getting in the way. =3

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
You already know the answer to that :P

Shortcake said:
In that case it would be best for you to post that first, so everyone sort of knows where to bring things in. Unless you'd prefer Jirachi to post again before doing so
Dinner will have already started by the time she shows up, she's a little slow anymore . . . ^^;; So Jirachi will probably pop up before her.

1fequs.jpg

This is the picture that I ended up drawing btw, since I was pretty bored. =3

Skip for the rp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Relaaaax, it didn't happen that long ago, plus we haven't actually much headway in yet.

Can feel the roleplay starting to crawl slightly with the inital rush of people posting and all excited passing though. Hopefully it can be a long burner if the interest keeps up.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Relaaaax, it didn't happen that long ago, plus we haven't actually much headway in yet.
Can feel the roleplay starting to crawl slightly with the inital rush of people posting and all excited passing though. Hopefully it can be a long burner if the interest keeps up.
I was mostly kidding tbh

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Don't forget the past few weeks have been finals for a lot of people, the whole site's stalled xD

I live on the east coast right now, and they kept having to cancel midterms for snow, so this year they just decided to go ahead and cancel midterms for snow and threw in finals as well for some reason.

I might be able to sneak in a post while working on haikei. I almost forgot about the pause with the finals, so I think I'm gonna try to take advantage of that and get in as much work as my schedule allows. This is a lot more addicting than I thought it would be, so if my posts stop getting erased while I'm in the middle of writing them, I might be able to post soon, but if they don't then I'll probably end up posting some time tomorrow.

Here, using the bb code editor, except for Arceus's posts, those are written in photoshop and inserted in as images.

Okay, while I tend to use the bbcode editor for my posts it doesn't save drafts like the rich text editor does... Which sucks. Royally... But if you're having problems with losing your posts you're probably best using the rich text editor.

Granted that doesn't always play nice with bbcode. But at least you can use the bbcode editor to go back and fix any weird things that happen

Shortcake said:
Here, using the bb code editor, except for Arceus's posts, those are written in photoshop and inserted in as images.
I was wondering when you were going to finish that, since the Arceus's post is sure taking you a while to finish that. =3

@Shortcake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back