Out of Character Chat

IG42 said:
The other two have better appearances, typings, move sets, cries and ingame roles.
Ex-CUSe You, Palkia is beautiful and I will protect it, Water Dragon Space God

Blackrose7 said:
So you picked Groudon instead of Palkia, because of the Primal Revert even though you love Palkia.
@The Succubi Queen
I picked Groudon over Palkia because my friends who invited me to this RP were playing Rayquaza and Kyogre, and we wanted to have a nice matched set of characters.

Because I have friends who RP fun things with me, and who can form a coherent matched set of characters.

theunderwolf said:
Palkia is booooss. Spatial rend is such a cool move.
And yet not cool enough to merit a capital R from you. Also it's apparently spelt Spacial

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackrose7 said:
But you guys haven't even posted your legendary characters yet, since Shortcake already posted their Arceus character. =3
@The Succubi Queen
Oh, was I supposed to post for him? I wanted to find the right chance- there's a lot of the stuff going on with the CBC characters, and I'd rather not jam in a post for him that isn't coherent with the rest of the story.

Call it a snobby thing, just not feeling the moment is right.

I don't even capitalize my own name. You're expecting consistency from me?

Also I'm with Succubi: the weather's time will come but it isn't now.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Oh, was I supposed to post for him? I wanted to find the right chance- there's a lot of the stuff going on with the CBC characters, and I'd rather not jam in a post for him that isn't coherent with the rest of the story.
Call it a snobby thing, just not feeling the moment is right.

[/QUOTE]
NO! Arceus is going to check on you guys, I just didn't edit that part in after looking at Shortcake's legendary post. xD

Blackrose7 said:
NO! Arceus is going to check on you guys, I just didn't edit that part in after looking at Shortcake's legendary post. xD
Well, like I said, that stuff will fit a bit better once things settle down with my other characters. We're three are all juggling a few, and I'd rather not crowd the IC with my posts, esp considering I just posted again for Kali. If I have to make a post for Andreas now, I will, if not, I'll wait for a time when it works for me. It won't be too long, but it won't be right now.

Arceus's posts might take a long time to make each time, because I use photoshop to make them and post them as one giant image. I think I'll make another one once stuff with the CBC dies down a bit. GM stuff for this rp and another rp I'm dealing with, plus personal life and stuff is busy, since I have band practice almost every single day... Sorry about that...

Shortcake said:
Arceus's posts might take a long time to make each time, because I use photoshop to make them and post them as one giant image. I think I'll make another one once stuff with the CBC dies down a bit. GM stuff for this rp and another rp I'm dealing with, plus personal life and stuff is busy, since I have band practice almost every single day... Sorry about that...
Fair do's, the CBC is pretty chockablock right now.

What kind of band?

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN TYING UP THE ENDS OF OUR NEXT POSTS AND TIME-SKIPPING TO THE DINNER WHERE XERNEAS MAKES HER APPEARANCE

cause no one's posting... So I thought that might be caused by writer's block or loss of interest...

Shortcake said:

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN TYING UP THE ENDS OF OUR NEXT POSTS AND TIME-SKIPPING TO THE DINNER WHERE XERNEAS MAKES HER APPEARANCE

cause no one's posting... So I thought that might be caused by writer's block or loss of interest...

Well i was up for maybe hanging about a little more but on reflection moving things along is probably a good idea.

Shortcake said:

I bet you still not done with Arceus's post yet, Shortcake. Because I know that you are still busy with your life in all. =3

@Shortcake

Do please do that, i know i haven't posted in a while, school's being a bit of a issue right now with demotivation to post. Then when I do get in creative moods I wind up drawing or trying to figure out things for my characters and such.

Well . . . I may or may not have a chunk of Xerneas' intro already typed up . . .

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Do please do that, i know i haven't posted in a while, school's being a bit of a issue right now with demotivation to post. Then when I do get in creative moods I wind up drawing or trying to figure out things for my characters and such.
I can't post because of Shortcake here, but I am being extremely patient. ^w^

Like seriously, I am so bored here that I am drawing a picture on my laptop.
xD

KageYuuki said:
Well . . . I may or may not have a chunk of Xerneas' intro already typed up . . .
The hype for everybody that is not a legendary is real. =3

IG42 said:
Well i was up for maybe hanging about a little more but on reflection moving things along is probably a good idea.
SpicyLickiTounge said:
I'm game!
Blackrose7 said:
I bet you still not done with Arceus's post yet, Shortcake. Because I know that you are still busy with your life in all. =3
@Shortcake
TenaciousTinkerer said:
I don't mean as in right away. In your next post, just find a way to sort of bring everything all together and then skip ahead to dinner.

KageYuuki said:
In that case it would be best for you to post that first, so everyone sort of knows where to bring things in. Unless you'd prefer Jirachi to post again before doing so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back