Out of Character Chat

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33801-shortcake/ said:
@Shortcake[/URL] Just to double check- am I approved for a 3rd character? I think I have an idea in mind, but I want to be sure before I jump ahead of myself.
You already gave me a writing sample, so that means you're free to go on that third character.

Oh on the subject of characters- this is for everyone. The new starters from Sun and Moon, Rowlett, Litten and Popplio, as well as the Sun and Moon legendaries, Solaleo and Lunaala, are now up for grabs for anyone who is interested and doesn't already have three characters.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Then, may I reserve Seviper? I'll have her up in a bit.

[/QUOTE]
I'll post your reservation in a bit, but sooner than that in a bit that you'll have your character up hopefully

TenaciousTinkerer said:
If worse comes to worse @Mitchs98, could have her literally fall onto someone after some convenient set of events to get her introduced and interacted with someone n' stuff.
Well. She CAN fly. So. You know. Flying types rule. Etc.

Pfft! I don't need you guys! Look, I'm making friends already!

...oh.

I've just been informed that your own tears can't be friends...pls halp.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
...oh.

They can't?

SpicyLickiTounge said:
...oh.

Ginette will be Koi's friend- she will be everyone's friend!!!

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Did I need that one every Cs? I didn't put it on Ginette's so I though I was good- I'll add it now.

[/QUOTE]
Oh.. I didn't notice. I just thought that I needed to keep up more with the rules, because it causes confusion when I don't...

Take in scenery, comment on what other members are doing, study Koi, there are some options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back