Out of Character Chat

Shortcake said:
I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused...
It's ok, I am just one of those people who hates to deviate from original ideas- I might stick it in her hair as a pin- then it could transform as well, into the larger pins she has in her mega form. Would that work?

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]It's ok, I am just one of those people who hates to deviate from original ideas- I might stick it in her hair as a pin- then it could transform as well, into the larger pins she has in her mega form. Would that work?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that would work. Also, indirect touch from the stone to skin through one layer of clothing is fine, if the fabric is thin enough. Jirachi just literally knows nothing about fashion, so she doesn't know whether or not the dress is thin fabric, like silk or chiffon, or thick like wool or fleece. Through one layer of cotton or polyester would work. Satin is a very thin fabric for ribbon, so if the ribbon is made out of satin or something like that, it should be thin enough that the mega-power or whatever can reach the skin.

If the mega stone is through 2 or 3 layers of silk or satin, that works, if not, a choker collar or the hair pin also works.

Shortcake said:
Yeah that would work. Also, indirect touch from the stone to skin through one layer of clothing is fine, if the fabric is thin enough. Jirachi just literally knows nothing about fashion, so she doesn't know whether or not the dress is thin fabric, like silk or chiffon, or thick like wool or fleece. Through one layer of cotton or polyester would work. Satin is a very thin fabric for ribbon, so if the ribbon is made out of satin or something like that, it should be thin enough that the mega-power or whatever can reach the skin.
If the mega stone is through 2 or 3 layers of silk or satin, that works, if not, a choker collar or the hair pin also works.
Ah, then I could keep the stone in the bow- it wouldn't be displayed, it would be under the bow, but above the fabric- does it need to be visible as well?

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Ah, then I could keep the stone in the bow- it wouldn't be displayed, it would be under the bow, but above the fabric- does it need to be visible as well?

[/QUOTE]
That works perfectly. Also it doesn't need to be displayed.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Alright, alright, kids. Play nice.
I should also look into possibly making a 3rd character. But whoooooo?? Also, I need to figure out where the heck to put Ginette's mega stone I was so set on that bow idea *cri*

[/QUOTE]
The bow's on her chest isn't it? Remove the fabric from behind the stone problem solved.

So I just got home from work to find our wonderful electric company cut our power until tomorrow (the bill was paid too)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post.

No need to rush, just try to stay conistent with posting and so fourth and don't go on a hiatus suddenly with no warning for a month or so.

Anywho, I should work on a post soon.

It's ok. Like my sensei always says...

a854984643903d8396d2c91a9cc85965.jpg

Shortcake said:
You're now accepted, I'm just a bit lacking in my pictures of temples and shrines atm so I can't post your official acceptance letter
Let me guess, you still haven't found a picture for my character's temple and shrine. =3

I think I found one, but there are two other legendaries who I'm searching for, and I want to post them in order.

You can post if you want to, I'll be posting for Arceus the next chance I get, so the legendaries might know what they can do more. Right now their isn't much to post about since the major focus is on the CBC and their festival atm, but if you want to post go ahead, you've been accepted.

Shortcake said:

You have received the upmost acceptance from your fellow Legendaries. Your shrine awaits you in Anistar city, my goddess.

6806439736f8f7a8a323678581f77918.jpg

Cool shrine, Shortcake. ^w^

I got talked by my cousins into going into the middle of nowhere with them so now I have spotty signal and limited battery. Rip posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back