Out of Character Chat

KageYuuki said:
Making a liar out of me, eh?
I was trying to help....

tumblr_o5sfwqWVBL1v9igfjo9_500.gif

I was going to have a post up tonight mono or not to free up some characters but I just don't see that happening anymore. Maybe tomorrow if I'm not working outside all day

Tags aren't the end of the world... Not like there's 50+ players here like some other threads

KageYuuki said:
Tags aren't the end of the world... Not like there's 50+ players here like some other threads
Yeah..but..still. I don't have time to read every single post .-.

Mitchs98 said:
The start select and home blue words are links to different places in this thread, now the start has been changed from, "It's time for Pokémon:Magic Version the Roleplay" to a Roleplay summary that will be updated every 30 posts.

Shortcake said:
The start select and home blue words are links to different places in this thread, now the start has been changed from, "It's time for Pokémon:Magic Version the Roleplay" to a Roleplay summary that will be updated every 30 posts.
Oh praise jeebus. I literally don't have time to read everything I'm not tagged in d:

Neither will anyone who joins in the future if we have around 5 pages of posts, and then some one decides to join.

Doing nothing sounds like fun to me :3 Unless sleeping doesn't count as doing nothing, cause I could use some more of that.

It's been alright. I'll get a post up for Kurama before long. I just haven't been at my laptop all day.

Going to reply for MewMew real quick then go back through the posts and see what I missed/forgot to reply to for my other characters and finally reply for Altaria.

MY KEYBOARD DECIDED TO MAGICALLY WORK AGAIN FOR SOME BIZARRE REASON

not gonna complain but will get replies out ASAP o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back