Out of Character Chat

Alright, there's that post, apologies if its a bit messy had a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around where everyone was, so I just assumed everyone is outside the station savor for Tsunami and the two/three individuals inside.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Literatly am just coming up with names she might think of :P
Hahaha I know. But when using that to refer to the character dubbed "the old grouch." It might not end well. Bahaha

tumblr_o6i948hVqc1sj0xjwo1_500.gif

Some one please kill me. End my life. I messed up again​

IG42 said:
What is it this time?
I made my entire Arceus character and then I copied it before saving the draft, and then my computer was frozen so I restarted it without thinking until after it was shut off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
I made my entire Arceus character and then I copied it before saving the draft, and then my computer was frozen so I restarted it without thinking until after it was shut off.
No recovery saves?

Oh dear... Well the rich text editor on this site saves the draft every ten seconds...

KageYuuki said:
Huh, strange :-/ sorry you lost it. I know the pain all too well
Yeah, I figured everyone's probably had something similar happen to them before. At least I'm almost done with the new one. I think this one actually might be better anyways

Holy shit I thought Arceus would be a more distant character, not a guy cracking dad jokes left and right...

KageYuuki said:
That's the scary part...
IG42 said:
He must delegate a lot
But he's got two sides, you see. He's got his dad side, that he shares outside of battle and decision making. And then he's got his serious side when making decisions and fighting in the war. But both are linked together by unconfidence and a feeling of neglect. I was going for a simple character on the outside but a much more complex character at a closer look.(:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back