Out of Character Chat

Kurama may be acting like some cold hearted jerk, but he does have his reasons . . .

KageYuuki said:
Just wondering, but why is your Lopunny electric type? Aren't they supposed to be normal?
I didn't notice that... But now I'm wondering as well, because that needs to be fixed.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Koi inwardly patted himself on the back. He not only talked to a senior, but he didn't cry while doing it!
More like backtalked, but, ya know . . .

erm so I broke my keyboard uh... I have a talent for this.

Expect posts to be delayed until further notice

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Apologies for the delay for a post from me, was messing with freinds in overwatch and the like.
Pretty sure Tracer stole my boyfriend. He won't even reply to my good mornings or good nights he's so addicted.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Es a fun game yo.
Plus free currently before it goes back behind a 40$ pay wall upon which I cannot affort juuuust yet.
While I would play it, I don't exactly have the space on my computer or the proper consoles. :P

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Aaay it happens, anyway time to read n' respond since ive been idling on it for a bit too long.
I'm working on Haname's response to Tsunami. Afterwards then I'll continue my Arceus of a project.

Hello there! I see your Arceus character is still unclaimed! Mind if I sneak in and take a shot at it?

Noivian said:
Hello there! I see your Arceus character is still unclaimed! Mind if I sneak in and take a shot at it?
Sorry... I forgot to put the reservation up for it, but I'm currently working on an Arceus character after deciding it necessary for important plot development!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back