Out of Character Chat

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]It is no problem! Is there anyone who isn't occupied right now that Kali can mess with?

[/QUOTE]
Looks like Kurama won that draw xD

"Did Jirachi mess up again? Who's the most irritating of the newcomers, and when do I get the pleasure of meeting them?"

Both jirachi and koi sneeze.

"Looks like someone is talking about us." Jirachi said sadly.

"I'm used to it." Koi responded casually, ignoring the tears dripping from his cheeks.

@KageYuuki I was leaning towards Kurama anyways, and I figured "Well, I just spent 10 minutes figuring out how I want to code the post, might as well go for it" oh, and no pressure at all to be friendly with her, she's terrible and loves banter.

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL] I was leaning towards Kurama anyways, and I figured "Well, I just spent 10 minutes figuring out how I want to code the post, might as well go for it" oh, and no pressure at all to be friendly with her, she's terrible and loves banter.
And . . . I forgot to tag you. Oops ^^;

SpicyLickiTounge said:
...This is the koi-roasting hour, isn't it?
Heard you were talking s**t.

EEmM3Ub.gif

@Blackrose7, is your Dialga's Primal Form based on the Mystery Dungeon Games? I hadn't even thought to include the lore from those games- I thought Andreas and Marianas would be unique with their Primal Forms, lol.

Would we have to include a Primal form for whoever plays Palkia too?

Yes, it's the same Primal Dialga from Mystery Dungeon. Just minus the time gear thing, since they don't exist in this rp.

Legendary pokemon with official Primal Reversion/Mega Evolutions in any official Pokémon game
(including Dialga) are able to Mega-Evolve/Primal Revert without the help of Xerneas. <- From the Lore. xD

@The Succubi Queen

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Ah, cool! Poor Palkia then, lol

[/QUOTE]
Eh we all know that out of that trio Palkia always loses.

It is pretty funny, since only Dialga and Giratina can change forms.

Griseous Orb = Other Form automatically.

@The Succubi Queen

IG42 said:
Eh we all know that out of that trio Palkia always loses.

So true, since Giratina is a tank god while Dialga is a Steel/Dragon type.
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]How dare you, I love Palkia, I willl fite you

[/QUOTE]
The other two have better appearances, typings, move sets, cries and ingame roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back