Out of Character Chat

Blackrose7 said:
I was wondering when you were going to finish that, since the Arceus's post is sure taking you a while to finish that. =3
@Shortcake
Arceus posts take time cause I'm trying to edit it so that all the text will fit perfectly, plus I need to add a few more images, which involve trying to draw... which takes a while, because I don't have the best materials nor do I have a tablet.

It took me at least 30 minutes to draw this simple thing... even though it's for a completely different roleplay...

dacbec975aac8a1d8da1fbbbc6678e36.png

Doesn't look like the worst thing ever @Shortcake , plus you bothered to try to make something so that puts you above people who just rip or use images they find. As well you'll speed up with the more practice that you do over time. Could also try drawing on paper if your able to scan it and then modify it with a art program of some sort.

But keep at it, I do appreciate the effort your going through for your posts.

6029eccbe0.jpg

@SpicyLickiTounge You may want to revise your post, it doesn't really meet the length requirement.

Shortcake said:
Yup! We are! Maybe I should put an always accepting, since there are more than 700 spots in total...
LOL alright~ I'll be making my cs then. And any pokemon is alright, from what i read. is that correct?

Sagitarius said:
LOL alright~ I'll be making my cs then. And any pokemon is alright, from what i read. is that correct?
Just don't make a legendary character, since Shortcake is taking forever to make her Arceus post. -_-

@Sagitarius

Sagitarius said:
There is a list of banned pokemon in the Overview section, because those are all artificial pokemon, so they don't exist in this world. Every other pokemon is fine, including the Sun and Moon legendaries, and the Sun and Moon starters!

Blackrose7 said:
Just don't make a legendary character, since Shortcake is taking forever to make her Arceus post. -_-
@Sagitarius
I finished it during the shut down of the site just recently, but I'll post it after forever, instead! ^-^ Thank you for your being so impatient, and reminding me to hurry up all the time! Maybe I'll change the drawings too, so they look more rushed!

Just so you know, you have a free spot for a second character, so you could make a CBC character. Making a post for Arceus is not at the top of my list because not only do I have a lot of other things to do, but the legendaries aren't really doing anything important to the plot at the moment, so most of the posts would be short and basically the same thing each time for Arceus, which would simply clutter up the story and potentially cause unnecessary confusion.

Shortcake said:
I finished it during the shut down of the site just recently, but I'll post it after forever, instead! ^-^ Thank you for your being so impatient, and reminding me to hurry up all the time! Maybe I'll change the drawings too, so they look more rushed!
Just so you know, you have a free spot for a second character, so you could make a CBC character. Making a post for Arceus is not at the top of my list because not only do I have a lot of other things to do, but the legendaries aren't really doing anything important to the plot at the moment, so most of the posts would be short and basically the same thing each time for Arceus, which would simply clutter up the story and potentially cause unnecessary confusion.
...Wow. Now you made me sound like a jerk here, Shortcake. D=

I just wanted to know how long you would be finish, since I am way too excited for it. =3

KageYuuki said:
Ouch . . . bit of a scolding there for Kurama
I deserved the scolding.

Diana: I think that my creator is just way too excited for Arceus's post. Also thank you for scolding her, Kurama, since someone needed to say that to her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
As silly as Jirachi is, even she can put the foot down if she needs too :P
To be fair, the first time Koi got torn into, the kid kinda deserved it for how he was acting xD

KageYuuki said:
To be fair, the first time Koi got torn into, the kid kinda deserved it for how he was acting xD
He did, but Jirachi, being the free-spirited fun-seeking Nomeman she is, still doesn't like the force he uses to teach Koi a lesson :P

Shortcake said:
He did, but Jirachi, being the free-spirited fun-seeking Nomeman she is, still doesn't like the force he uses to teach Koi a lesson :P
Eh, fair 'nuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back