Out of Character Chat

I cant decide whether i want to make a Banette or Gallade and this distresses me.

alrighty

my lazy bones have finished the banette

i cant tel whether i wanted a banette more, or if i just wanted to play a female

Totes just start threatening to progress forward and just toss people aside, should get people to get posting again :V

Or you have situations where someone drops for apparently missing a single scene or somethin. Eh either way, character stuff awaaay. forrealthistime.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Totes just start threatening to progress forward and just toss people aside, should get people to get posting again :V
Or you have situations where someone drops for apparently missing a single scene or somethin. Eh either way, character stuff awaaay. forrealthistime.
Sorry. It's just, this RP has a lot of potential, and so she's just a bit upset at the thought of it dying.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Sorry. It's just, this RP has a lot of potential, and so she's just a bit upset at the thought of it dying.
Took me a bit to understand this, are you talking about shortcake? or someone else?

Nonetheless stagnating isn't a really good way to keep it alive. If people vanish for a bit, just sorta play off the situation and work around people, if they can't come in for a while just make a situation where you can progress forward, and then have people join in at a later date. More people will look into this for interest, especially since it involves pokemon, just keep it afloat and so fourth instead of it just lying about and slowly rotting.

Anywho, i'm seriously actually trying to make a post right now, just need to read things and Ill toss in Tusnami into the mix, maybe Skittles, just might see who might be fun to just literally throw her at to get the ice broken and so fourth so I can get her interacting with people than falling into a situation where she only clings onto Pietra and stuff.

well i mean, i just joined so i would be upset if this died too. Lets just continued without the people and make a cleaning? Im still willing to RP since i love the effort put in this RP. Maybe we can recruit some more people.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Took me a bit to understand this, are you talking about shortcake? or someone else?
Nonetheless stagnating isn't a really good way to keep it alive. If people vanish for a bit, just sorta play off the situation and work around people, if they can't come in for a while just make a situation where you can progress forward, and then have people join in at a later date. More people will look into this for interest, especially since it involves pokemon, just keep it afloat and so fourth instead of it just lying about and slowly rotting.

Anywho, i'm seriously actually trying to make a post right now, just need to read things and Ill toss in Tusnami into the mix, maybe Skittles, just might see who might be fun to just literally throw her at to get the ice broken and so fourth so I can get her interacting with people than falling into a situation where she only clings onto Pietra and stuff.
Sorry, I was talking about @KageYuuki . I'm usually more specific, but I just woke up from an unexpected nap.

Anyway, sorry if it feels like you're being rushed. I know how fast that kills an RP, and what you say makes total sense. Just don't rush yourself doing this post. It's just relaxing knowing you still care about this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpicyLickiTounge said:
Sorry, I was talking about @KageYuuki . I'm usually more specific, but I just woke up from an unexpected nap.
Anyway, sorry if it feels like you're being rushed. I know how fast that kills an RP, and what you say makes total sense. Just don't rush yourself doing this post. It's just relaxing knowing you still care about this RP.
Ahh, my apologies I didn't know who you were referring to, thank you for explaining that.

Bruh, i'm not being rushed, I just woke up today going, "well lets see, don't need to draw anything for anyone soon, lemme check out that pokemon rp, oh-ohno, i'm behind, yea I should post."

So now i'm just catching up to get a post going, don't worry about me, I do have a interest in this roleplay, I just suffer between swings of not wanting to post, and wanting to post, and then getting promptly crushed with that want to post by math and tests. Ill stick around for quite a while, just namely being that one guy who comes up again going, 'huh, oh sorry guize, ima get doing something now.'

Still pondering after I start catching up on doing reactionary doodles, since those are always fun. Assuming I can keep in pace afterwards, now that schools almost done and so fourth.

@theunderwolf Please don't take this personally because your post was otherwise fine, but there's just two things inaccurate with it, that I'd appreciate if you changed!

1. Food hasn't been served yet.
  2. Meat doesn't exist in the Nomeman world. Arceus and the other legendaries, even Xerneas and Jirachi, decided to ban the idea of killing animals for food, due to the idea that it could lead to the idea of killing fellow Nomeman. Plus livestock that we typically eat from like pigs and bovines and even lambs (because they grow into sheep) do not exist, because of fear they could hurt Nomeman.

Shortcake said:
@theunderwolf Please don't take this personally because your post was otherwise fine, but there's just two things inaccurate with it, that I'd appreciate if you changed!
  1. Food hasn't been served yet.
  2. Meat doesn't exist in the Nomeman world. Arceus and the other legendaries, even Xerneas and Jirachi, decided to ban the idea of killing animals for food, due to the idea that it could lead to the idea of killing fellow Nomeman. Plus livestock that we typically eat from like pigs and bovines and even lambs (because they grow into sheep) do not exist, because of fear they could hurt Nomeman.
No meat? D:

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KageYuuki" data-cite="KageYuuki" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="208377" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, that's been in lore since day one</div></blockquote>

<p>

It was a joke.</p>

<p>

Yo.</p>

*builds a sand castle in OOC while i pretend i was getting alerts from this*

well four paragraphs is all ill manage while i have writers block

Mitchs98 said:
No meat? D:
Mitchs98 said:
It was a joke.
Yo.
No meat, or fish, or cow/goat milk/cheese/butter. Basically everyone is a vegan, aside from eggs of course. Chicken eggs and quail eggs exist as foods, and there are types of milks, butters and cheeses that can be made with substitutions! For an example, cheese can be made with soy protein, solidified vegetable oil, yeast,thickening agar flakes, nuts, tapioca flour, natural enzymes, vegetable glycerin, assorted bacterial cultures, arrowroot, and sometimes pea protein. Cheese can even be made with just nut milks, enzymes and salt! And butter can be made by using soy milk or with different vegetable oil bases. In some Nomeman cultures, although rare, fishing does exist, but they are very rare and are regarded as barbaric by the general population!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
No meat, or fish, or cow/goat milk/cheese/butter. Basically everyone is a vegan, aside from eggs of course. Chicken eggs and quail eggs exist as foods, and there are types of milks, butters and cheeses that can be made with substitutions! For an example, cheese can be made with soy protein, solidified vegetable oil, yeast,thickening agar flakes, nuts, tapioca flour, natural enzymes, vegetable glycerin, assorted bacterial cultures, arrowroot, and sometimes pea protein. Cheese can even be made with just nut milks, enzymes and salt! And butter can be made by using soy milk or with different vegetable oil bases. In some Nomeman cultures, although rare, fishing does exist, but they are very rare and are regarded as barbaric by the general population!
So no gelatin based sweeties either (:'()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back