Out Of Character Chat

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Kylo's in the Age of Ultron universe at the moment if you want to jump back in there.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, but first I'll sign up as Jesus, Hank J. Wimbleton and the Auditor. The three of them all from Madness: Combat series.

Why, you ask? Well, that's because I really got into the Madness series... I guess you could say...

I'm mad after them. HUEHUEHUE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Alright, but first I'll sign up as Jesus, Hank J. Wimbleton and the Auditor. The three of them all from Madness: Combat series.
Why, you ask? Well, that's because I really got into the Madness series... I guess you could say...

I'm mad after them. HUEHUEHUE.
what...

theManCalledSting said:
not from what @Some_Bloke is telling me
Well, the Auditor IS OP.

Jesus is SOMEWHAT OP.

and Hank is also Somewhat OP, a little less than Jesus.

None of them are AS OP as Alucard, though.

I actually think I'll pass up on the Auditor, or it might make you cringe again.

Birdsie said:
Well, the Auditor IS OP.
Jesus is SOMEWHAT OP.

I actually think I'll pass up on the Auditor, or it might make you cringe again.
too late, you already did make me cringe

Birdsie said:
Well, the Auditor IS OP.
Jesus is SOMEWHAT OP.

Well Hank's just a good fighter who can take a lot of punishment. He can only come back via the will of other people.

Jesus can still be killed and can be harmed by regular means. He's just pretty difficult to hit.

The Auditor is basically a God within that universe though.

So while Hank and Jesus (he's not really Jesus) are accepted I'm not sure how the Auditor would fit in. He only made a few appearances before he was killed so it's difficult to determine any kind of weaknesses or drawbacks for him.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Well Hank's just a good fighter who can take a lot of punishment. He can only come back via the will of other people.
Jesus can still be killed and can be harmed by regular means. He's just pretty difficult to hit.

The Auditor is basically a God within that universe though.

So while Hank and Jesus (he's not really Jesus) are accepted I'm not sure how the Auditor would fit in. He only made a few appearances before he was killed so it's difficult to determine any kind of weaknesses or drawbacks for him.

[/QUOTE]
I've never said that Jesus can't be killed. I've said that he comes back to life multiple times.

And the Hank part is true, the Higher Powers revive him if they deem him worthy of interest at the time.

Speaking of the Auditor, I was wondering if he was a part of the Higher Powers, it seems rather likely.

Also, where should I hop in as Jesus and Hank?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The explosion was enough to take out the drone, blowing it's head to pieces. Despite being destroyed the done was still able to let out a final "Bugger off..." As it collapsed onto the red sand under Hank's feet.
"Righty then." The Mechanist shook his head, ordering his robots to surround Hank and aim their weapons at him. "I can repair that robot." The Mechanist stated "This is your final chance to stand down or my robots and I shall end you."

[/QUOTE]
I wonder how the Mechanist would react to Giegue\Giygas.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Why the space monster that was defeated via abortion?

[/QUOTE]
I rather like to call Giygas; The guy that you will never comprehend. Y'know what I mean? (This is a meme at this point)

true_form_of_giygas___attack_by_smawzyuw2.png

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Why the space monster that was defeated via abortion?

[/QUOTE]
BTW.

None of the Madness: Combat characters carry Plot Armor around, but...

All of them have the Plot-Based Character-Revival Pill-Suppliment™, now for $9.99 in your local Plot-store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back